Metrolink to / from Etihad

Not at tomorrow's match start and finish times. Change at Cornbrook into the every 6 minutes frequency service to Etihad Campus. / Ashton.

I’d be tempted to stay on until Deansgate and change there. You’re reducing your chance of getting a seat on one that’s come through from Eccles.

But I’ve seen them starting empty double specials from Deansgate, more than once. Presumably as it’s pretty much the only stop with more than two platforms, that they can hold one at for a while.

Seems the last couple of games a much improved service after the games not a lot of stacking of fans past the ticket barriers ,living in Devon means getting to Picc ASP so Ive got a fastrack ticket and its been strait down to the platform.
We have all done our share of moaning quite rightly but credit when its due would seem to be in order.

Seems the last couple of games a much improved service after the games not a lot of stacking of fans past the ticket barriers ,living in Devon means getting to Picc ASP so Ive got a fastrack ticket and its been strait down to the platform.
We have all done our share of moaning quite rightly but credit when its due would seem to be in order.
Metrolink are completely shit where MCFC are concerned.

Left my seat in Block 211 with 1 minute of injury time to go and sailed through the sheep pens at the Etihad Metrolink stop straight on to an Eccles tram. Alighted at Piccadilly and the board said there was a tram to Altrincham in 13 minutes, the time got down to 4 minutes then froze. Ten minutes later it arrived crammed full as it had come from the Stadium.

Prior to it arriving 2 empty doubles had come in both going to Bury, why couldn't they have sent one of them to Altrincham?

I am convinced that the people organising the tram scheduling are all Rag fans, or worse still Dippers.

Metrolink are completely shit where MCFC are concerned.

Left my seat in Block 211 with 1 minute of injury time to go and sailed through the sheep pens at the Etihad Metrolink stop straight on to an Eccles tram. Alighted at Piccadilly and the board said there was a tram to Altrincham in 13 minutes, the time got down to 4 minutes then froze. Ten minutes later it arrived crammed full as it had come from the Stadium.

Prior to it arriving 2 empty doubles had come in both going to Bury, why couldn't they have sent one of them to Altrincham?

I am convinced that the people organising the tram scheduling are all Rag fans, or worse still Dippers.
Think you made a fatal mistake getting off at Piccadilly as all the Altrincham trams run from the Etihad after 6.30pm now on a Saturday (8pm weekdays, all-day Sunday). Always go as far as you can, Cornbrook in your case, before changing over as many on that packed tram will get off at the Gardens to swap to Bury/Rochdale services or Cornbrook for Didsbury/Eccles.

Tried going in the Ashton direction after noticing the queue going to town direction was massive.
Altrincham my final destination.
Still a shambles.
Waited fuck knows how long for a tram to Clayton Hall.
Off there eventually and got on an Tram to Cornbrook.
Got as far as the Etihad,everybody off broken window.
Luckily an Altrincham tram was next but fuck me that was a shocking service on the night.

Think you made a fatal mistake getting off at Piccadilly as all the Altrincham trams run from the Etihad after 6.30pm now on a Saturday (8pm weekdays, all-day Sunday). Always go as far as you can, Cornbrook in your case, before changing over as many on that packed tram will get off at the Gardens to swap to Bury/Rochdale services or Cornbrook for Didsbury/Eccles.

Definitely best staying on until St. Peters at least, as you can pick up any coming from both Piccadilly and Victoria there.

I missed one from the ground by literally a couple of seconds and was about to start cursing when another one appeared before the first one had even fully left the platform.

Never seen that before.

Maybe I’ve just been lucky but I think they’ve improved this season.

Tried going in the Ashton direction after noticing the queue going to town direction was massive.
Altrincham my final destination.
Still a shambles.
Waited fuck knows how long for a tram to Clayton Hall.
Off there eventually and got on an Tram to Cornbrook.
Got as far as the Etihad,everybody off broken window.
Luckily an Altrincham tram was next but fuck me that was a shocking service on the night.
Point I was making that no need to do the Clayton Hall diversion now ( done it myself before getting a fastback card) if the present after match service stays then shows maybe just maybe someone's listening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.