Metrolink to / from Etihad

I emailed when it happened last time.....standard response then ignored.
Colour me shocked.

Disgraceful.

As a couple of posters have said on here that Mayor bloke should get his arse down and get in the queues a couple of games especially in winter ( I use the tram maybe 2/3 times a season now as I drive from around 90 mins away) but, even when local I'd end up either walking back to town or going for beers around the ground after the game.

Another empty tram to Ashton passed through etihad last night and didnt stop. metro guy on the platform phoned to ask why and was told "driver didnt fancy it"

Rather than an empty tram to Ashton, isn’t it more likely to be a special turning round at Asda and heading back to town?

Another empty tram to Ashton passed through etihad last night and didnt stop. metro guy on the platform phoned to ask why and was told "driver didnt fancy it"
When this happened last night we asked one of the metro guys why has this happened again and the reply was driver error, he had been told not to stop at Holt Town and got the stations mixed up.

Rather than an empty tram to Ashton, isn’t it more likely to be a special turning round at Asda and heading back to town?
those trams say on the front OUT OF SERVICE do not board. Terminating here.

terminate....terminate....terminate...........said in a dalek voice

There was disruption on the Eccles line before the game at the most inappropriate time.

Hope @EcclesBlue and anyone else from that end wasn’t inconvenienced too much and made it in time for KO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.