Metrolink to / from Etihad

What are you trying to achieve here exactly? Is it just because you get subsidised travel and somehow think no-one else should be able to get in a different queue to you? I'd be quite happy to stand in the snake queue for a few extra minutes if I could get a full year's worth of tram travel for £10, but I can't as I'm not eligible. You're not eligible to stand in the fast pass queue as you haven't spent £72 on a ticket. So, I'm struggling why it galls you so much that you're trying to make the service even worse for everyone to prove a point.
My point is there should not be a fast queue (according to the Bee Network), so who has authorised it?

There has been a fast track for years. It must have been stopped? I have a season card for the tram but there is no fast track to ashton....or fast trams. ha

My point is there should not be a fast queue (according to the Bee Network), so who has authorised it?

Honestly mate, why do you care? If they scrapped the fast track it isn’t going to benefit you, or anybody else in any noticeable way whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.