Metrolink to / from Etihad

Appreciate your reply. Wasn't even aware there was a tram and train service.
Googled a taxi service and its coming up with 60 odd quid
Seems expensive but if we have to pay....
Rather throw 50 pound at someone on here who's happy to come pick us up haha.

Is your grandson toilet trained?
The black cabs in the ranks / from the desk at the airport are very expensive but you can book your own private hire taxi for a fraction of the black cab prices.

Much better again tonight. Direct trams to the Etihad from Altrincham and there seems to be generally more trams heading to Ashton which meant no mass pile ons at piccadilly and piccadilly Gardens.

How busy does the park and ride get at Ashton Moss on a match day?. I usually get the train from Stockport then the tram from Piccadily however due to the strikes on SatI am thinking of doing the 20 min drive to Ashton then getting the tram from there but would be screwed if I got there and couldn't park.

How busy does the park and ride get at Ashton Moss on a match day?. I usually get the train from Stockport then the tram from Piccadily however due to the strikes on SatI am thinking of doing the 20 min drive to Ashton then getting the tram from there but would be screwed if I got there and couldn't park.
My advice is get there early as surely loads of Burnleyites will be thinking the same, it's an easy route for them straight down the M66/60. The rest will be packing out the X43 and X41 buses or by pony and trap.

Did anyone see those nobhead Barnsley fans on the tram to town after the match givin it Billy big bollocks “Manchester’s a shit hole I wanna go home” etc? What the fuck a load of Barnsley fans were doing at the match is beyond me. And them singing Manchester’s a shithole, how ironic!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.