Metrolink to / from Etihad

No trams at present from Ashton Moss due to a broken down car.
How can a broken car shut a entire line down on a busy night like tonight FFS.

Was fine getting there, but fuck all to Alty going back. Was lucky the Uber rocked up within two minutes at Piccadilly Station.

We need to get a grip of this before the Co Op opens.

IMG_3883.png

No trams at present from Ashton Moss due to a broken down car.
How can a broken car shut a entire line down on a busy night like tonight FFS.
I saw that signed at Piccadilly mate, but by about 5.30 they’d amended that message to say it was only causing a minor delay.
Did you managed to get through eventually pal?

Attendant shoehorning them in at Piccadilly tonight actually pushing them on with his back and having to pull the doors Closed himself from the outside, young girs face squeezed up against the glass like something out of a film, then 2 min later a empty turned up and pick your seat for the 29 or so who declined the squeez and put your feet up ..
should’ve t be allowed to travel like that

Fine for us tonight, left bang on ft and walked through my front door in Timperley 45 mins later.

It was absolutely brilliant today. A 2 minute wait at St Peter’s Square and less than that at the Etihad coming back. I even got a seat on the way back.

Keep up this service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.