Metrolink users

jockblue

Advanced warning that the Altrincham line is closed on the 20th October, when we play Burnley. Replacement buses instead.... and there's a Northern train strike still scheduled.

They really care, don't they..

There always seems to be work/closures this time of the year EVERY year! That Alty line is a total shambles matchday. Luckily enough I'm not far from Firswood so that's my preferred option now.

Advanced warning that the Altrincham line is closed on the 20th October, when we play Burnley. Replacement buses instead.... and there's a Northern train strike still scheduled.

Yes they really do,hence why they are striking.

If a Union strikes at a time when it causes little inconvenience then they've not really understood the point of a strike.

Yes they really do,hence why they are striking.

Sorry, I've not put that very well. Wasn't referring to the Northern workers by that comment, I was referring to Metrolink, who not only have taken away the busiest direct service on match days, but are happy to withdraw it altogether on a match day for engineering works.

Sorry, I've not put that very well. Wasn't referring to the Northern workers by that comment, I was referring to Metrolink, who not only have taken away the busiest direct service on match days, but are happy to withdraw it altogether on a match day for engineering works.

No problem,i'm ignorant where Metrolinks logistics are concerned.

I wish I had started recording their match day outages a few years back - massive modern city image spoiled by a slow and unreliable metro service on match days.

To be fair, it has improved a shedload in the last 5 years though.

So you think it should be shut on a working week day?

No mention on their website, not that that surprises me they are a shit organisation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.