Mexico

It has its dangerous areas. I went to Mexico v USA for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers and let say they do not like each other when it comes to Football they was booing national anthem and kept saying PUTO everytime the keeper went to take a goal kick.
Having watched Narcos I think that must be the most used word in Mexico!

It has its dangerous areas. I went to Mexico v USA for the World Cup 2018 qualifiers and let say they do not like each other when it comes to Football they was booing national anthem and kept saying PUTO everytime the keeper went to take a goal kick.
I have worked with many Mescans over the years and I'm sure puto was the kindest thing they shouted

That's a term of endearment! If the Mexicans really don't like something it disappears.

Not sure if right thread (this or TV Series!) but feels appropriate.
Just watched the 'Last Narc' on Prime about the murder of DEA Agent Kiki Camarena (played out in the TV Series Narcos: Mexico).
Suggests the CIA were [partly?] behind his murder and links up the Contas in Nicaragua, or as one review puts it:

"a wide-ranging expose about the entangled relationship between the CIA, the Mexican government, the DFS (Mexico’s secret police, created by the CIA) and the cartels".

Quite a bit on Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo, Ernesto Fonseca Carrillo and Rafael Caro Quintero, again all dramatised in the Netflix show. The latter two seem larger than life. Almost rock star charismatics but as cold blooded as they come. Rafael Caro Quintero is still on the run I believe.

Also worth watching to see former DEA agent Héctor Berelle. Like a real life Al Pacino character.

https://collider.com/the-last-narc-director-tiller-russell-interview/

My young employee came back from watching the Grand Prix last week. Hasn't stopped shitting yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.