Mexico

It’s fun, until it’s not.
Listen, there’s a part of Mexico that the tourists never have to see and as long as you steer clear of the slums it’s the best place on the planet in my opinion.
Fuckinell it’s on a route from Columbia that doesn’t require air travel.
The world needs to wake up instead of being upset when shit goes downhill.

Old Beijing Mexican Chicken Rolls
emmm,delicious

There seems to be a large influx of asians to Mexico recently, looking forward to some of the food to come out of there

It’s fun, until it’s not.
Listen, there’s a part of Mexico that the tourists never have to see and as long as you steer clear of the slums it’s the best place on the planet in my opinion.
Fuckinell it’s on a route from Columbia that doesn’t require air travel.
The world needs to wake up instead of being upset when shit goes downhill.
This.
I used to go there a lot for work and loved it, but I was lucky enough to stay in good areas, like Polanco in Mexico City.
One time I was up in Cuidad Juárez which has always been one of the more dangerous cities, but at the time, around 2004/5, it really was dicey. The day after I left about a dozen people were shot dead in a police/ drug gang shoot out, that happened quite literally where I’d been standing 24 hours earlier.

This.
I used to go there a lot for work and loved it, but I was lucky enough to stay in good areas, like Polanco in Mexico City.
One time I was up in Cuidad Juárez which has always been one of the more dangerous cities, but at the time, around 2004/5, it really was dicey. The day after I left about a dozen people were shot dead in a police/ drug gang shoot out, that happened quite literally where I’d been standing 24 hours earlier.
I'm lucky enough to spend most of my visits in the good places these days, I'm literally 12 hrs back from there but I've been to some of the scariest places and dealt with the scariest people. Life is very very cheap and it's important to acknowledge how lucky we are in the western world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.