MICAH ....4 year deal .....

Prestwich_Blue said:
MCFColly said:
Anyone remember the news that Yaya wanted out???? That got blown out the water

ITS BULLSHIT PAPER TALK AS PER...........
That was true. If Mancini hadn't gone, Yaya would have walked. 100%. It's no coincidence he signed a new deal on the day the board ratified the Mancini sacking.

Back on topic, my only concern about Micah is whether he has enough of a football brain for the level we're at now vis a vis his defensive duties. With the greatest respect to Jim Cassell, not many of his graduates have that crucial element. Personally I'd love him to stay though.

Don't think that's true. The rumours were yaya was one of the only players who was against Mancini being sacked. Yaya was someone that Mancini never criticised and always played him when he was fit.

goater1978 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
MCFColly said:

That was true. If Mancini hadn't gone, Yaya would have walked. 100%. It's no coincidence he signed a new deal on the day the board ratified the Mancini sacking.

Back on topic, my only concern about Micah is whether he has enough of a football brain for the level we're at now vis a vis his defensive duties. With the greatest respect to Jim Cassell, not many of his graduates have that crucial element. Personally I'd love him to stay though.

Don't think that's true. The rumours were yaya was one of the only players who was against Mancini being sacked. Yaya was someone that Mancini never criticised and always played him when he was fit.
Exactly
Didnt Ya Ya, Zab & Clichy go on the record and say Mancini had improved them and they owed him a lot...

rickmcfc said:
Can I ask a serious question, would we really miss Richards if he left? Always injured and never fully fit IMO. Surely getting a replacement would be better?

A fully fit Richards is one of the best RB's in the league.

Prestwich_Blue said:
MCFColly said:

Haha, yeah okay.

Bazzmand Show said:
rickmcfc said:
Can I ask a serious question, would we really miss Richards if he left? Always injured and never fully fit IMO. Surely getting a replacement would be better?

A fully fit Richards is one of the best RB's in the league.

I think you have kind of answered my question there without realising. He is never fully fit is he, that's my point.

rickmcfc said:
It would be very hard to replace him with anyone better and someone who will give 100% whenever they play. GET IN SIGNED MICAH

Micah, sign tha ting
Micah, Micah, sign tha ting,

Micah, sign tha ting
Micah, Micah, sign tha ting

Luckyman T said:
rickmcfc said:
It would be very hard to replace him with anyone better and someone who will give 100% whenever they play. GET IN SIGNED MICAH

That block versus Newcastle away in our title winning season to preserve our slender lead comes to mind

Prestwich_Blue said:
MCFColly said:

Players don't agree contract extensions in the space of a day. Often they spend weeks going forwards and backwards with the club. If Yaya signed an extension on the day Mancini got sacked, it'll be because he finalised his terms before he knew Mancini was even going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.