Micah Racially Abused

cleavers said:
OneUnited said:
And rightly so.

This one has gone. (I've allowed this just to show what the mods have to deal with most of the time on here, dealing with w@nkers like this).

You should have let him hang himself. He's obviously another thick as pigshit racist so you should have let him post a bit more and then reported the thick **** to the police and posted his IP up on here.

stony said:
cleavers said:
OneUnited said:
And rightly so.

This one has gone. (I've allowed this just to show what the mods have to deal with most of the time on here, dealing with w@nkers like this).

You should have let him hang himself. He's obviously another thick as pigshit racist so you should have let him post a bit more and then reported the thick **** to the police and posted his IP up on here.
I think 2 of his posts (the other is in the nasri tread) was more than enough to be honest.

If it would not get the staffhere in shit id love his ip :D

I would after doxing his info all over the net go and knock him on his arse. Then again sussex is a bit far away.

Kun Aguero said:
OneUnited said:
And rightly so.

You my son are a clown.

TCIB said:

I would after doxing his info all over the net go and knock him on his arse. Then again sussex is a bit far away.
He signed up again right away, and took a different tack, it could possibly be the quickest re ban ever on here, about 90 seconds, though I suspect de niro might have beaten it.

cleavers said:
Kun Aguero said:
OneUnited said:
And rightly so.

You my son are a clown.

TCIB said:

He signed up again right away, and took a different tack, it could possibly be the quickest re ban ever on here, about 90 seconds, though I suspect de niro might have beaten it.

C'mon give a laugh, where is he from ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.