Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

I'm a fan but I really think it's time to let him leave no point anymore imo.

Ohhhh Micah Richards, he's a fullback, he's good at weights.
He's not allergic to the grass, but when he plays he's made of glass,

Someone else do the last line.

I genuinely don't want to be unkind to the lad and if he has a serious injury I will happily say that I was wrong

but

part of me thinks at 2 down and looking like a real battering he thought 'ooh don't fancy this much I can feel my hamstring going'

may be totally wrong and I'll happily retract - just my cynical view

quiet_riot said:
Ohhhh Micah Richards, he's a fullback, he's good at weights.
He's not allergic to the grass, but when he plays he's made of glass,

He runs around a lot and ends up on his ass

Someone else do the last line.

uncle fester said:
I genuinely don't want to be unkind to the lad and if he has a serious injury I will happily say that I was wrong

but

part of me thinks at 2 down and looking like a real battering he thought 'ooh don't fancy this much I can feel my hamstring going'

may be totally wrong and I'll happily retract - just my cynical view

I didnt see him tonight. Still in the car at that point, but I always thought he shit out, or tried to in one of our big uefa games. hamburg? and a league game - maybe wigan.

my memory of the opposition is a bit vague - but I know what I saw

kanovic said:
I'm a fan but I really think it's time to let him leave no point anymore imo.

Yep, I came to that decision tonight. Then he got injured and i'm scratching my head as to who would want him. (As in a decent club who can give us some money for home grown talent, for a change.)

A decent service overall in his career at City and I wish him well. I think if he stays much longer he will just fade away.

Last game for him in a City shirt, he's broke all the time. Time to get a decent english RB as substitute/reserve. Other than Shay Facey.

Get rid i'm afraid.

A shame as he is one of our own but he's no good to us like this,we need reliability and consistency,he doesn't provide it.

Get Coleman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.