Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

I said after the wigan game (where he was very good) that he needs to temper his gung ho style. Pick and choose when he throws himself into tacklesmand aerial duels. He's his own worse enemy sometimes with injuries.

moomba said:
I said after the wigan game (where he was very good) that he needs to temper his gung ho style. Pick and choose when he throws himself into tacklesmand aerial duels. He's his own worse enemy sometimes with injuries.
Got to agree . He didn't do himself any favours last year playing at the Olympic games with an injury . I think it might be time to move him on .

The lad has lost the plot.....Thanks for the good times Micah but time to move on.

who else can play at RB if need be over the next few weeks?

Surely Zab won't play every minute

The lad was in tears tonight when he came off........... Nice to hear he's getting plenty of support on here.

lunebleu said:
The lad was in tears tonight when he came off........... Nice to hear he's getting plenty of support on here.
As per usual.

I love the guy. Very popular player and remains so

Marvin said:
lunebleu said:
As per usual.

I love the guy. Very popular player and remains so

Unfortunately as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Harsh maybe..... but sentiment doesn't win us games.

We need a replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.