Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

totalfootball said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
totalfootball said:
we can stick milner there.

-- Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:21 pm --

we have to sell him before his contract expires in the summer. simple as that.

no we dont, hes been offered a contract extension hasnt he anyway ????

he doesn't want to sign a new contract.

Apart from reading the gossip column when has he said this ??? He loves the club.

totalfootball said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
totalfootball said:

no we dont, hes been offered a contract extension hasnt he anyway ????

he doesn't want to sign a new contract.

-- Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:33 pm --

grim up north said:
totalfootball said:

given that he is overweight and that, his transfer fee won't be more than 5 million.

Overweight ?

he is massive.
Overweight? £5m? Doesn't want to sign a new contract?

You could have just posted another Michael Jordan video if you wished to troll, instead of that.

Mad_fer_it said:
Sell richards? Are you fucking kidding. Still a quality RB, better than most in this league. Still DEFINITELY good for us and more over good for the squad. Big personality in the changing room, English player, passionate about the club. Seriously you lot on here need your heads shaking at times to check they're not hollow. It's about building a team. Without sounding xenophobic, i think we need to watch which foreign players we bring in...we've seen it a couple of times this season and in the past where we go away to a nasty ground like stoke or anfield and we just don't turn up. You need players like Richards and Milner who will grind it out and work for the team. We need to be a cohesive unit. Throw a load of galaticos together will only in my opinion make it all turn to rat shit in the end. The man is good for morale.... a few sub par performances and you're all calling for his head. Shut the fuck up right now you set of blindsighted half wits. And to the "put the money we sell him with towards a winger" clown, yeh great tactical ploy there....That way if zabba gets injured we can stick Garcia there. If anything we need to get rid of him, he's the clown. It's annoying how fickle some fans are. Bet you next time he has a class performance you'll all be silent.

I bet you have that love Stella feeling.

Mad_fer_it said:
Sell richards? Are you fucking kidding. Still a quality RB, better than most in this league. Still DEFINITELY good for us and more over good for the squad. Big personality in the changing room, English player, passionate about the club. Seriously you lot on here need your heads shaking at times to check they're not hollow. It's about building a team. Without sounding xenophobic, i think we need to watch which foreign players we bring in...we've seen it a couple of times this season and in the past where we go away to a nasty ground like stoke or anfield and we just don't turn up. You need players like Richards and Milner who will grind it out and work for the team. We need to be a cohesive unit. Throw a load of galaticos together will only in my opinion make it all turn to rat shit in the end. The man is good for morale.... a few sub par performances and you're all calling for his head. Shut the fuck up right now you set of blindsighted half wits. And to the "put the money we sell him with towards a winger" clown, yeh great tactical ploy there....That way if zabba gets injured we can stick Garcia there. If anything we need to get rid of him, he's the clown. It's annoying how fickle some fans are. Bet you next time he has a class performance you'll all be silent.

What a great post. Full stop

Never able to shake off these regular injuries. Hope the substitution was precautionary but definitely worrying signs.

It's becoming the usual course of events for Micah. Out for months, back for a few weeks, gets a couple of starts and cops for another injury.

What I can't understand is what might be up with the contract that he hasn't signed. Does he want some clause that stipulates that he is first choice RB or what. Can't be the money. And which decent club is gonna offer him better than he gets at MCFC.

If he was a horse they would have shot him by now. He can't last 90 minutes. Will cost us another 500k while he recovers from his latest injury.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It's becoming the usual course of events for Micah. Out for months, back for a few weeks, gets a couple of starts and cops for another injury.

What I can't understand is what might be up with the contract that he hasn't signed. Does he want some clause that stipulates that he is first choice RB or what. Can't be the money. And which decent club is gonna offer him better than he gets at MCFC.

Unless it's a pay as you play contract, he would end up bankrupt

ibq0IQfN9h7EWp.gif

He needs to cut this out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.