Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

Maineman55 said:
Taking alot of flak on here Micah. And frankly it's a disgrace.
He's a pro at our club, who almost certainly will move on in the summer
But until then I'd expect him to be comitted. That's what good pro's do.
What sort of training is taken is obviously down to Pellers.
If it was set piece training, then you have to be comitted or there's no point.
As for Vinny's knock. Shit happens.
People pick up serious injuries in training. It's part of the job.
What's the alternative. Wrap them all in cotton wool.?
You'd get nowhere adopting that approach.
If Kompany is out tomorrow, then we'll cope.
Because as has been said, if we can't, then we're not really a top team.
Back to the original about Richards. Cut the guy some slack.
Last I noticed he's one of ours isn't he ?

Cracking post, but far too sensible for this place mate. Why be calm when you can be a hysterical little girl about everything.

We're not really here said:
de niro said:
You certainly are not. I believe it was set piece training which is a standard session the day before a game at many pro clubs. If so it wasn't a full bloodied game you muppet.

can you please define which muppet I resemble?

assuming you are actually here.

I will type slow for all to read. saves time.

I don't care what other clubs do. having fucked up the January window I would have wrapped our better players in cotton wool in between games. especially at the business end of the season.

It's clear you don't have know much about football to be a mod it seems......

Respect please, while we all know bill doesn't care for Pellers you can't argue that he loves this club and his knowledge far exceeds most blues.

billfromthehill said:
citymad said:
BringBackSwales said:
One moment I will never forget from Micah - not the most skilful moment of our PL winning season, but he came on as sub as SJP and at 1-0 he made a superb block in front of goal; I was right behind it and the fucker was going in and I don't think Joe was getting there. But for that moment the game against qpr might never have mattered. It was less than 2 years ago. Thanks Micah

And who can forget the villa goal ? It was orgasmic !!
I was there it was magic for me he stays and fucks off all the doubters do you think he wants seven games a season?
Come on fella, just try using a comma.......go on, you know you want to!

de niro said:
You certainly are not. I believe it was set piece training which is a standard session the day before a game at many pro clubs. If so it wasn't a full bloodied game you muppet.

I don't care what other clubs do. having fucked up the January window I would have wrapped our better players in cotton wool in between games. especially at the business end of the season.

what a strange post!

its fucking frightening what this place has become.

Maineman55 said:
Taking alot of flak on here Micah. And frankly it's a disgrace.
He's a pro at our club, who almost certainly will move on in the summer
But until then I'd expect him to be comitted. That's what good pro's do.
What sort of training is taken is obviously down to Pellers.
If it was set piece training, then you have to be comitted or there's no point.
As for Vinny's knock. Shit happens.
People pick up serious injuries in training. It's part of the job.
What's the alternative. Wrap them all in cotton wool.?
You'd get nowhere adopting that approach.
If Kompany is out tomorrow, then we'll cope.
Because as has been said, if we can't, then we're not really a top team.
Back to the original about Richards. Cut the guy some slack.
Last I noticed he's one of ours isn't he ?

Course we will cope with suarez and sturridge going hell for leather at demichellis and lescott with zero pace...yeah cant wait.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Club jester strikes again..fucking knob.

You absolute fuckin prat!

Fair enough call him clumsy, not good enough etc. I agree with that!

But don't call him a knob! He stuck with us when we were shit, he is blue through and through. We don't need twats like you slating own, we get enough of that off the press!

Fuck off and support another team who's fans turn on their own, we don't do that here!

****!
Hes a fucking gooner.you idiot...dont think hes a city fan cos he is not..he wants more momey for being a clown..hilarious
Sentiment wins fuck all. He is an average player at that.
S o you have never called any city player a ****.a wanker..shite....ever ???fuck off with your im a bigger blue bollocks..what exactly has he done for the club recently apart from fuck around on camera??

-- Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
So the fault lies with the manager by default then?

The fault lies with no one,it was a bleeding accident......

SHB,you are an utter embarrassment.seems you need reminding.
Yawn yawn..fanny strikes again...

Like I said, your a fuckin prat!

citymad said:
de niro said:

Respect please, while we all know bill doesn't care for Pellers you can't argue that he loves this club and his knowledge far exceeds most blues.

Respect? He may be a huge blue but he clearly has no idea what happens in pro football and therefore if he spouts rubbish he will get pulled for it like anyone else would.

That pic is damning ...

Richards actions can be seen to be ....reckless , unnecessary , off the ground flying in , totally out of control , a fucking injury inducing kamikaze challenge if ever there was one ...to the talismanic skipper on the eve of the biggest game of the season ...doh !

Whats the Chilean for '' hey , dickhead , its set-piece drills , leave it out , no daft injuries the match is tomorrow !

lmagine the uproar if an EDS kid or a scapegoat player had acted so stupidly and done this ....

citymad said:

Respect? He may be a huge blue but he clearly has no idea what happens in pro football and therefore if he spouts rubbish he will get pulled for it like anyone else would.

I am no bigger a blue than the next guy who follows our club, what I have seen though is our captain(most likely) be injured for our biggest game of the season, an injury than could have been avoided with a little more thought in the training methods, or at least have players good enough to come in if required, we have done neither.

your problem now is do you troll the mod or do you troll the poster?

i'll leave it with you.

citymad said:

You know what I'll apologise but it does my head in when people who have no idea what happens at a club spout off. Having been there it is standard practice and a vital part of training. Why should an accident that can happen anytime cause so much nonsense to be written and said?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.