Micah Richards (2014/15)

Re: Micah Richards

Originals said:
bluesimon said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I was all for Mancini's removal because I believe he'd taken us as far as he was ever going to, but I really don't think you're right to criticise him here.

Richards didn't get many chances last season because he injured himself every time he got one, not because Mancini changed from a back 4 to a back 3. Mancini opted to change to a back 3 on occasion last season - but you've not only implied Mancini made the change permanent, you've also blamed RIchards' lack of chances on it, and that's ludicrous.

Richards played 9 games last season in all competitions for the same reason he's only played 7 games this season: he's never fit.

fair point, but don't really agree. you might remember that micah came out publicly just before the start of that season stating that he really did not know how the back 3 system would work - and mancini went straight back at up - very publicly - stating that as a professional footballer, he should be able to play in any given defensive position. mancini was clearly pissed off with Micah and without doubt, put him on the back burner. Yes, he and yet more injuries, but mancini managed to go through last season, clearly losing the dressing room and most of the back room, one by one, so no surprise that micah would have been pissed off.
My point was that I think micah will come good, but he needs time playing and by putting him out on loan for all of next season, would be a no brainer for city. If he comes good, as his potential suggests and keeps fit, then he will be regular in the starting line up inter disbursing with Zabs. It would also be good for business coz if he goes this summer, quotes of £6m/£7m would be way too cheap - a good season on loan could at least double that figure.

Wasn't it after Ajax away? then Mancini criticized him for talking about the teams tactics.

Good players should be able to adapt to other formations and positions. Not come out and moan about the managers change.

Cant find a BBC link but

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2012/10/24/manchester-citys-micah-richards-roberto-mancinis-tactics-cost-us-victory-against-ajax-607665/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2012/10/24/mancheste ... ax-607665/</a>

then Mancini response

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/354739/Roberto-Mancini-Work-it-out-or-sit-on-the-bench-Micah-Richards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... h-Richards</a>

I thought it was the Real Madrid game. Went to 3 at the back and went tits up.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Club jester strikes again..fucking knob.

You absolute fuckin prat!

Fair enough call him clumsy, not good enough etc. I agree with that!

But don't call him a knob! He stuck with us when we were shit, he is blue through and through. We don't need twats like you slating own, we get enough of that off the press!

Fuck off and support another team who's fans turn on their own, we don't do that here!

****!

no need for this.
the lad is out of the side, he needs to impress and will have been trying his hardest to show the manager he can still do it.

the fault lies with the players have to train too hard the day before such a big game.

I wonder will he be sucking sturridge off on twitter after the game?

de niro said:

no need for this.
the lad is out of the side, he needs to impress and will have been trying his hardest to show the manager he can still do it.

the fault lies with the players have to train too hard the day before such a big game.

So the fault lies with the manager by default then?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:

no need for this.

it is but this is manuel pelligrini, he can do no wrong. he's never made a mistake whilst in charge of our club.

de niro said:
de niro said:
no need for this.

it is but this is manuel pelligrini, he can do no wrong. he's never made a mistake whilst in charge of our club.

So you know for sure then, that we trained harder today than other clubs & managers would do & that was the reason for this injury ? Or are you just making it up ? In which case, why are you making it up ?

de niro said:

no need for this.

The fault lies with no one,it was a bleeding accident......

SHB,you are an utter embarrassment.seems you need reminding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.