Micah Richards Is Quitting Man City

Eccles Blue said:
blue_bird said:
I can't be mithered reading all the posts on this thread but I categorically tell you that it's bullshit.

I bumped into Micah last night in town and he's going nowhere. I asked him what was going on, he told me he had been injured rather than dropped. He said because Pab Zab has done so well that he couldn't and wouldn't expect to just get his place back. To be fair to him he said he fully intends to fight for his place and he knows that's going to take some hard work on his part.

Granted he's not been that great of late, but knowing he now has to battle for the RB position it might shock him into bucking his ideas up.

So Micah Richards flies back from playing in a match in Macedonia on Friday night and is out on the town in Manchester on Saturday? And he is a dedicated City player? Makes you wonder why Mark Hughes is not overwhelmed by his attitude doesn't it?

Is that the same game that was played at Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Friday?
I know the M6 is bad at times but i'm sure he would of made it back to Manchester in 24 Hours!! lol

Eccles Blue said:
blue_bird said:
I can't be mithered reading all the posts on this thread but I categorically tell you that it's bullshit.

I bumped into Micah last night in town and he's going nowhere. I asked him what was going on, he told me he had been injured rather than dropped. He said because Pab Zab has done so well that he couldn't and wouldn't expect to just get his place back. To be fair to him he said he fully intends to fight for his place and he knows that's going to take some hard work on his part.

Granted he's not been that great of late, but knowing he now has to battle for the RB position it might shock him into bucking his ideas up.

So Micah Richards flies back from playing in a match in Macedonia on Friday night and is out on the town in Manchester on Saturday? And he is a dedicated City player? Makes you wonder why Mark Hughes is not overwhelmed by his attitude doesn't it?

It is his own time, he isn't 35, and he has over a week off. At least he is not flying around the world for prostitutes.

Eccles Blue said:
blue_bird said:

They played at home on Friday night.

Bluebee2 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Plus it doesn't say 'I bumped into him in a club and he was absolutely off his face' does it? He could have been queuing at the cashpoint - point is it's a rag journalist spouting tripe and then laughing his cock off as we all get in a lather about it.

mr t said:
Bluebee2 said:
Plus it doesn't say 'I bumped into him in a club and he was absolutely off his face' does it? He could have been queuing at the cashpoint - point is it's a rag journalist spouting tripe and then laughing his cock off as we all get in a lather about it.

I'd just parked my car up and was getting out of it when I met him. He was with Ishamael Miller and a few other pals. He was stone cold sober and stayed chatting with me for a few minutes whilst his mates went off down the road. He's a good lad.

I'd rather Richards stays until at least the summer but if he must go, I'd like the club to take a look at Srna from Shakhtar.

Dubai Blue said:
I can see this being true actually. The angle of the story seems to suggest it's been leaked by his people. If the journalist was just making it up, he'd have gone with the "Hughes Sees No Future for Micah" angle as it'd be much more newsworthy.

Don't believe for one second that we'd get 15m for him though.

I can see it being true too ...... i reckon Richards is well brassed off he's lost his England place , it's all about prestige with him , and probably doesn't think he'll get it back whilst he's at City , under Hughes ........ and no doubt his nightclub mates have suggested he might have more luck elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.