Micah Richards Is Quitting Man City

Prophet of Doom said:
He's not been dropped because of goals conceded in the derby, he's been dropped cause he does not listen to what Hughes asks him to do.

Anybody that was at the derby would of seen Hughes on his feet for most of the second half cause Richards cannot follow instructions. That is why he will be on the way out in January, and Clifford can leak as many stories to the red tops as he wants.

As for saying he has everything required, that is ridiculous. Strong quick and good in the air are not attibutes needed for a right back. His ball control and distribution is poor, and when he charges up the wing he needs 10 minutes to get his breath back. He seems unable to turn quickly when faced with a quick winger which is why he fails to prevent crosses coming in.

Its a shame as he showed great promise, but the minute kids believe their own hype is the minute they are finished

Agree with all of this, but there is also proof if people care to see it. Watch how many times he is targeted as the weak link to exploit by opposing managers tactics !

MouldensChippy said:
Prophet of Doom said:
He's not been dropped because of goals conceded in the derby, he's been dropped cause he does not listen to what Hughes asks him to do.

Anybody that was at the derby would of seen Hughes on his feet for most of the second half cause Richards cannot follow instructions. That is why he will be on the way out in January, and Clifford can leak as many stories to the red tops as he wants.

As for saying he has everything required, that is ridiculous. Strong quick and good in the air are not attibutes needed for a right back. His ball control and distribution is poor, and when he charges up the wing he needs 10 minutes to get his breath back. He seems unable to turn quickly when faced with a quick winger which is why he fails to prevent crosses coming in.

Its a shame as he showed great promise, but the minute kids believe their own hype is the minute they are finished

Agree with all of this, but there is also proof if people care to see it. Watch how many times he is targeted as the weak link to exploit by opposing managers tactics !

If I remember rightly, when Neil Warnock was shadowed for a newspaper article before our cup game even he mentioned it in his team talk. It's clearly known throughout the game that he is poor defensively.

Only a fool would want Micah to go though especially without us signing a better player to replace him - at 21 he's still got potential.Micah is not world class at right back but then neither is Zabaletta. However they are not bad players and we need to be supporting them. We're 4th in the table and still in the Carling cup and we need to keep winning games. We've got a lot of games to play between now and January and we need to get behind our players - not publically slag them off and question their ability.

People are writing him off too quickly and the media are stirring up a hornets nest as usual - they'd love to see us start to lose games and suffer a humiliating public meltdown - and these sort of articles are the type of shit we don't want to be reading about our players at such an important time. The reality is that we have never been in a better position to win something for a long time and I can't see why Micah wouldn't want to be part of our success.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Abidal is shit

It would be stupid to sell Micah

Well if you was to ask me who id rather have at left back, Abidal or Bridge, I know which one Id plump for....

Have you been actually watching the games this season or just buying The People or News Of The World each week?

mr t said:
Only a fool would want Micah to go though especially without us signing a better player to replace him - at 21 he's still got potential.Micah is not world class at right back but then neither is Zabaletta. However they are not bad players and we need to be supporting them. We're 4th in the table and still in the Carling cup and we need to keep winning games. We've got a lot of games to play between now and January and we need to get behind our players - not publically slag them off and question their ability.

People are writing him off too quickly and the media are stirring up a hornets nest as usual - they'd love to see us start to lose games and suffer a humiliating public meltdown - and these sort of articles are the type of shit we don't want to be reading about our players at such an important time. The reality is that we have never been in a better position to win something for a long time and I can't see why Micah wouldn't want to be part of our success.

There's a strong possibility that the article was sanctioned by Richards as the client of Max Clifford. It's the most blatant "Come and get me" plea ever. Also, if Hughes is tearing his hair out with him because he can't follow instructions and he doesn't like his attitude then I'll back Hughes's decision if he wants rid of him. I can imagine him to be a tad difficult to deal with on a daily basis to be honest. Just an assumption.

Danamy said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Well if you was to ask me who id rather have at left back, Abidal or Bridge, I know which one Id plump for....

Have you been actually watching the games this season or just buying The People or News Of The World each week?

I only read Heat and Abidal look sdamn good in a sarong.

Wayne Bridge has improved there is no doubt about that but for me he is still a weak link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.