Micah Richards Is Quitting Man City

I heard from the only person I know within the club that Micah is the next 'name' to go. He's not 1 of Hughes's men. I for one would love to see a top quality Right Back. If Hughes is willing to let fans fave Dunne go, he won't hesitate with Richards. But you have to ask, who would spend over £10 mil on him?

Richards ain't going nowhere even Hughes isn't thick enough to let him go especially with home grown player rule coming in to play.

word of warning.....

I know FOR A FACT that Steve Bates is a rabid Rag, who has been known to be rather creative with his stories.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if MR jumped ship - IMO he's blown it at City, and Les has lost patience with him.

The Fat el Hombre said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
Well if you was to ask me who id rather have at left back, Abidal or Bridge, I know which one Id plump for....

So do I, and it wouldn't be Abidal

Good call lad, we've had our spats but throughout I've never questioned your footballing opinion or taste. Unlike most on here you have my respect in that department baby.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
Danamy said:
Have you been actually watching the games this season or just buying The People or News Of The World each week?

I only read Heat and Abidal look sdamn good in a sarong.

Wayne Bridge has improved there is no doubt about that but for me he is still a weak link.
Give me Bridge any day over Eric fucking Abidal. As for your other recommendations: Lahm's pace is Hamann esque, he'd be torn to shreds in the prem. Plus with him being right footed, the team would become unbalanced. Vargas would leave us over exposed, he is miles too attacking. So attacking in fact that Fiorentina have moved him to the left wing position (have you actually seen these players play?). Clichy is the only player from your list I'd swap with Bridge, but could we realistically get him in Jan? I don't think so.

I can't be mithered reading all the posts on this thread but I categorically tell you that it's bullshit.

I bumped into Micah last night in town and he's going nowhere. I asked him what was going on, he told me he had been injured rather than dropped. He said because Pab Zab has done so well that he couldn't and wouldn't expect to just get his place back. To be fair to him he said he fully intends to fight for his place and he knows that's going to take some hard work on his part.

Granted he's not been that great of late, but knowing he now has to battle for the RB position it might shock him into bucking his ideas up.

bullshit.jpg

sorry, i stopped reading the article as i couldnt stop laughing after i got to the part where it says 'Richards, rated at £15million'

blue_bird said:
I can't be mithered reading all the posts on this thread but I categorically tell you that it's bullshit.

I bumped into Micah last night in town and he's going nowhere. I asked him what was going on, he told me he had been injured rather than dropped. He said because Pab Zab has done so well that he couldn't and wouldn't expect to just get his place back. To be fair to him he said he fully intends to fight for his place and he knows that's going to take some hard work on his part.

Granted he's not been that great of late, but knowing he now has to battle for the RB position it might shock him into bucking his ideas up.

So Micah Richards flies back from playing in a match in Macedonia on Friday night and is out on the town in Manchester on Saturday? And he is a dedicated City player? Makes you wonder why Mark Hughes is not overwhelmed by his attitude doesn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.