Micah Richards the pundit

Some people are waaaaaaay too touchy. Micah is a city legend and a really nice guy. He does defend city and he does know his football. Yes he's loud, yes he's seen as a joker, but for city fans to shit all over one of our own ex players for no deep rooted reason is really damning to some of our fanbase. Focus your hatred on the likes of Carragher, Neville and the TV executives who push the red shirt propaganda.
Bell, Summerbee, Lee, Doyle, Corrigan, Zabba, Sergio, Silva, Kompany… etc etc etc… They are City legends, Micah, is as far away from being a City Legend as I am …
It’s not hatred I’m feeling or detecting it’s dislike of one of our ex players making a complete and utter bell end of himself on tv, week in week out ..
Arse licking all things red and guffawing like that fella at Blackpool Pleasure Beach used too before it burned down ..

He’s a pillock not a pundit.. His choice but some of us don’t have to like what he’s become on the back of playing for our club… !

Some people are waaaaaaay too touchy. Micah is a city legend and a really nice guy. He does defend city and he does know his football. Yes he's loud, yes he's seen as a joker, but for city fans to shit all over one of our own ex players for no deep rooted reason is really damning to some of our fanbase. Focus your hatred on the likes of Carragher, Neville and the TV executives who push the red shirt propaganda.
this

You not being a city fan wouldn’t understand.
I mean he’s been very honest about not being a city fan and his paid ambassadorial role at city so as said I just don’t really get why some people get so triggered by him not being sycophantic, especially when he’s not even a ‘pundit’.

I mean he’s been very honest about not being a city fan and his paid ambassadorial role at city so as said I just don’t really get why some people get so triggered by him not being sycophantic, especially when he’s not even a ‘pundit’.
All very valid points. And I'm sure most City fans aren't looking for him to blow smoke up our arse. But a bit of recognition of the club that basically made him would be nice. He did fuck all anywhere else to bring himself to the public's notice. 10 games on loan at Fiorentina, and 26 games at Villa. And, from memory, him and Lescott were about as popular as a fire in an orphanage among Villa fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.