Micah Richards the pundit

Where was he outside the stadium when it kicked off at the Townley? Calls himself a fucking blue and then hides away in the studio stealing a living writing for the Daily United when it matters.
There’ll be no kicking off at the Townley on Sunday. MF has seen to that.

Still is and will always be a Blue Legend!

yep

we all moaned a few years ago about the lack of ex-blues working for sky and the media and not getting any plaudits for winning silverware or playing good football, micah-richards is fair enough with his views and doesn't really over egg or try's polishing a turd with united and that smiles speaks a thousand words

That’s fair enough, but until they’re half decent and among the best teams, they won’t get me worked up like Liverpool currently do.
It’s up to you mate. It’s still the Manchester derby and I’ve seen us lose a lot more than win, so I fucking love it when we beat those cockney cunts, every time, by as many as possible

It’s up to you mate. It’s still the Manchester derby and I’ve seen us lose a lot more than win, so I fucking love it when we beat those cockney cunts, every time, by as many as possible
It’s always the biggest one and always will be. Fuck LiVARpool and the rest - we have always been the team and pride of Manchester and it feels so good every time we beat them. It still hurts when we lose but nowhere near as much because we know we’re better.
Every win is another kick out at the years of torment we went through and at the media.
Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.