Micah Richards the pundit

Anyone checked on Micah? Obviously didn’t enjoy United struggling today.
The 2 goals late on must have cheerd him up making the game a bit closer :-)

Joking of course.
How was he post-match entertainment with him and Keane? Would have loved to see Keane’s response to Haaland’s hatrick, gutted i missed it

Anyone checked on Micah? Obviously didn’t enjoy United struggling today.
The 2 goals late on must have cheerd him up making the game a bit closer :-)

Joking of course.
How was he post-match entertainment with him and Keane? Would have loved to see Keane’s response to Haaland’s hatrick, gutted i missed it
It'll be on youtube

Not been a fan of his punditry but an in-law family do in Newcastle and loads of mainly kids (30 and under) think he is brilliant, fun and a breath of fresh air...couldn't find a dissenting voice

Micah has the football insight of a Penguin from the Arctic. He definitely brings joy all around though and is a true fan. His performance in the 6-1 cannot be forgotten. For me, he is the new and improved version of Chris Kamara.

Last edited:
Micah has the football insight of a Penguin from the Arctic. He definitely brings joy all around though and is a true fan. His performance in the 6-1 cannot be forgotten. For me, he is the new and improved version of Chris Kamara.

Yeah he’s just the light relief which is fine with me
Like you say listening to his insight and analysis is a tough watch

Yeah he’s just the light relief which is fine with me
Like you say listening to his insight and analysis is a tough watch
Not bright nor quick nor clever.

He's a box tick quota face for the media and they play him and Joleon like cheap fiddles

Neither have an original thought or insight and dont have an understanding of how to change live narrative.

" Yehhh" "Definoitly"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.