Micah Richards the pundit

I loved him as a player but his punditry and fawning to roy fucking keane get on my tits tbh, as does that annoying youtuber bearded twat that interviewed him, carragher was right about one thing at least.
Going to have to disagree here. There's many things I disagree with Steven on but he's a good bloke and loves the club to death.

When you say box tick face are you referring to him being ex City, his character or colour of his skin? Ok if it’s one of the first two, if it’s the latter that’s a bit crass. Fwiw I loved Micah as a player, he ‘burst on to the scene’ and gave us hope that we might some day be better than cannon fodder (along with SWP) his reaction on motd was brilliant after the Villa cup game, as was his interview after the sick swan, a very good player who should’ve had a better career. His punditry isn’t for everyone but I like him, he isn’t there for insightfulness, judging him that way is pointless, he brings a comedic light hearted value to a panel, and although some may doubt it, he is City through & through, Thursday night he took Pep’s comments like a disgruntled fan & shot off the hip, I never agreed with him but the passion is there
As I said...

" Neither bright nor quick nor clever ".

Glad you agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.