Micah Richards the pundit

all the white pundits who are shit get called out.the white shite pundits are box tickers as well

This is pretty far removed from what you were originally saying.

sky and the media in general want to be at the "cutting edge of socially acceptable", if there is a cause they will go that extra step.
there was a big call and rightly so for more inclusivity ,more black people and woman , sky rushed all these people through, some of the pundits and commentators are dreadful ,but sort of "tick a box".

There's a little bit of truth in what you're saying but it becomes problematic when people who don't know anything about anything then start pointing their fingers at people they don't like and reducing them to nothing other than their skin colour or gender.

That's the implication you make when you're calling someone a box ticker. You're stripping away everything about them other than a single characteristic and saying "this is all they have to offer."

Thought Micah made an idiot of himself yesterday…. Spouted shit and then kept digging. He was clearly hurting that Arsenal had collapsed.

I’m not the one bringing up race. Because everyone on here has seemingly decided they don’t like Richards, there are suddenly multiple posts suggesting the only reason he gets work is because of his race. I’m not offended. Just pointing it out.
So you're not calling people in here potentially racist? Or are you?

I’m neither little nor wokey.

Every single black pundit without exception has being accused on here at some point of only getting the job because they’re black.

That isn’t making something into something it isn’t. It’s repeating a fact.
Nedum (courtesy of Gdm)
Henry
Vierra
Jenas
Kamara
Ferdinand
Even Earle

They may or may not be great - vast majority of people tend to comment on that, rather than colour of skin.

Unfortunately Mica is neithr smart or clever.

Some may find him occasionally amusing but too much of the time he borders on embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.