Micah Richards the pundit

Hes a great entertainer but i wouldn't expect any tactical analysis from him.

Having said that which commentators in England do?
They are more interested in narratives and click bait

People citing Micah as being a terrible pundit can anybody name me one who is massively insightful and most of the time correct?

For the record I think they're all know nothing cunts on the gravy train. Micah included.

I want to defend Micah because on the whole, I think he's a great pundit. He's entertaining, doesn't bow down to the red pundits and he gets far more out of players in the pitch side interviews than most. I also think Nedum is a great pundit for different reasons... very articulate and insightful but he is for sure less entertaining.
Plus Nedum is not the type of pundit sky want.
Micah tries hard to be fair but if you are against Neville like yesterday you are hitting your head against a brick wall.
Carragher another I do not like but him,Henry and Micah are good value on the champions league night mainly because spitty doesn't show his usual bias.
The Craig Burley and Steve Nichol duo my favourites.

People citing Micah as being a terrible pundit can anybody name me one who is massively insightful and most of the time correct?

For the record I think they're all know nothing cunts on the gravy train. Micah included.
A lot of them are more articulate than Micah and can make good arguments, without bursting out laughing

It is because he played for us and frankly he is embarrassing.

I started to get concerned about him when he admitted to spending obscene amounts of money on daily haircuts at the Qatar World Cup, utter buffoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.