Micah Richards the pundit

when i listen to a pundit it isn't for entertainment ,its for insight, showing me things that i didnt see,if it was about entertainment ant and dec would be doing super sunday
personally I'm quite stressed after watching a game so appreciate the light entertainment that is still football focused. Different strokes for different folks...

Confused, as you said ‘without exception’, but are now qualifying it by saying Nedum is!

More a figure of speech than literal. Although I’d be surprised if I couldn’t find an example if I looked hard enough. But as I can’t be bothered I’m happy to admit he may be an exception.

Micah, Spitty and Henry do the CL punditry over here and only Henry speaks sense and is worth listening too.
This.
I often wonder if Henry cringes at the 2 balloons he has to share a studio with.

I love seeing Nedum getting more exposure and hope that he will continue to get more. He is brilliant.

So far as in-studio punditry the UK stations seem to have phased out any attempt at serious analysis so Micah fits in with the banter crowd. Sky & BT pre & post match is now almost unwatchable as far as I'm concerned as it's more akin to fan tv and I'm happy to usually be able to find a US based stream for my viewing pleasure.

So far as in-studio punditry the UK stations seem to have phased out any attempt at serious analysis so Micah fits in with the banter crowd. Sky & BT pre & post match is now almost unwatchable as far as I'm concerned as it's more akin to fan tv and I'm happy to usually be able to find a US based stream for my viewing pleasure.
I was thinking this earlier. All the calls for wanting Ned to replace Micah. I honestly think Ned is too intelligent for uk sports punditry, it's all about banter and light touch shite analysis now. Such a shame. It's like when Top Gear turned into a circus rather than an informative car programme, to cater for the masses rather than those who were genuinely interested in the subject matter

All gone the Youtube way it seems ,Goldbridge will be on sky sports next.

Listened to Micah on Esteemed Kompany's podcast recently and he was saying that he is trying his best to be impartial now that he's on Sky and doesn't want to come across as the City fan that he is, I think he might be trying to hard. I would quite like it if he just completely backed our corner like the rest of the biased pundits.
Andy Hinchliffe does that n’all.

He admitted on an EFL game this weekend about being a City fan and how easy it is watching a team that wins like we do compared to watching some of the teams in the EFL.

Yet when he’s on a City game, he acts like he doesn't like us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.