Micah Richards the pundit

I wasn't aware the number of comments previously posted disqualifies someone from expressing an opinion.
You're entitled to your opinion fella, just I'm entitled to think your opinion is out of order. Micah is there because he can do the job - ie he is a charismatic fella with the insight of an ex-City player. It's fine for you to say you don't rate his style, not to your taste whatever. It's when you start talking about 'box ticking' that you cheapen yourself - and yes, it didn't take you long. He made 179 appearances for us, represented his country and can talk fluently on telly. Whatever he's got he's fucking earned it.

You're entitled to your opinion fella, just I'm entitled to think your opinion is out of order. Micah is there because he can do the job - ie he is a charismatic fella with the insight of an ex-City player. It's fine for you to say you don't rate his style, not to your taste whatever. It's when you start talking about 'box ticking' that you cheapen yourself - and yes, it didn't take you long. He made 179 appearances for us, represented his country and can talk fluently on telly. Whatever he's got he's fucking earned it.
Well said Jazzyblue.

Richards is a happy chappy, I can see why he may appeal to the younger cohort. But honestly, to most mature folk he comes over like a village idiot, and without an original thought on the tactics or observation. He's simply there to tick a diversity box for all manner of broadcasters.
What diversity box ticking is that? An ex England international and Premier League title winner whose got good insights into football characters like Mario Balotelli?

You can see why people would find him annoying. He's very, er, ebullient.

ebullient = cheerful and full of energy.

Who the feck would find annoying somebody who is cheerful and full of energy? That geezer sitting and drinking alone in the corner (of every) pub, thinking how he is going to glass someone after the seventh pint!
Go Micah go!

Who the feck would find annoying somebody who is cheerful and full of energy? That geezer sitting and drinking alone in the corner (of every) pub, thinking how he is going to glass someone after the seventh pint!
Go Micah go!
Makes a change from Being a miserable twat like woy keen

Go Micah go!
Keith Lemon and Alan Carr are cheerful and full of energy too.

A lot of people find them annoying too.

Think it means his bond isn’t as strong with the club as it isn’t the same one he grew up with and footballers have to switch off their being a fan.

When he retired, he switched it back on and it’s obvious he still supports us, just not maybe in the same way as before.

He said he was bitter about the QPR title win partly due to Mancini’s treatment of him, the Cook incident etc but I’ve also heard a lot of the old boys don’t like what the club has become thinking it’s lost it’s identity but I think most clubs have too in modern football

It was impossible to be the same club and succeed at the same time so obviously it had to change.

He said he was bitter about the QPR title win partly due to Mancini’s treatment of him, the Cook incident etc but I’ve also heard a lot of the old boys don’t like what the club has become thinking it’s lost it’s identity but I think most clubs have too in modern football

It was impossible to be the same club and succeed at the same time so obviously it had to change.
Always thought he was one of the few that never had a problem with Roberto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.