Micah Richards the pundit

Nedum is articulate and intelligent. I haven’t noticed any football insight though.

I’m not sure when Nedum and Micah are always compared on here. I find it pretty boring.
Would Nedum would have got the same stick when he would have come to the same conclusion as Micah that the dippers were robbed by that decision .
Now I hate the cunts but for anyone to suggest that it was not a scandalous decision is way out of line.

Something that is lost on a lot here. He’s an Arsenal fan who played for us and gets odd jobs for the club but he clearly doesn’t care like a Kompany or a Zabaleta.

A friend of a friend went to college with him and knew Nedum and surprisingly said they both dislike the club now which I suppose because of being upgraded something which Nedum pretty much admitted in his book
So Nedum don't like City now ? Is that all down to the Cook episode ?

So Nedum don't like City now ? Is that all down to the Cook episode ?
Think it means his bond isn’t as strong with the club as it isn’t the same one he grew up with and footballers have to switch off their being a fan.

When he retired, he switched it back on and it’s obvious he still supports us, just not maybe in the same way as before.

Some right miserable twats on here. And that's rich, coming from me.

Someone doesn't have to say everything you think and act how you act for them not to be shit/biased/a disgrace, etc.

Micah is a blue and doesn't pretend to be the world's best pundit or have the same style as the likes of Nedum.

He doesn't offer great insight (although he is better on Linekers podcast) but not many do really.

For dickheads to suggest that he is anti city because he isn't as biased as wankers on twitter is ridiculous.

I like Micah, but he tries too hard to be “unbiased” that he ends up being biased against city. Is he actually a city fan lol?
No, he’s an Arsenal fan (because he liked Ian Wright), despite being born in Birmingham and being brought up in Leeds.

Would Nedum would have got the same stick when he would have come to the same conclusion as Micah that the dippers were robbed by that decision .
Now I hate the cunts but for anyone to suggest that it was not a scandalous decision is way out of line.
I agree bennyboy. There’s a deluded cabal on here who see themselves as part of Nedum’s brain boxes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.