Micah Richards the pundit

Something that is lost on a lot here. He’s an Arsenal fan who played for us and gets odd jobs for the club but he clearly doesn’t care like a Kompany or a Zabaleta.

A friend of a friend went to college with him and knew Nedum and surprisingly said they both dislike the club now which I suppose because of being upgraded something which Nedum pretty much admitted in his book
The whole Cooks and Nedum scandal with contract situation was awful. I am surprised how he is pretty impartial and comes across as true blue unlike Richards despite what happened.

Club has welcomed all the previous players even Yaya was there in Turkey for champions league despite Birthday cake gate and agent issues.

Micah Richards was not shit. He was a good player.

There was a spell where he was better than Zaba and looked like he’d be England’s right back for his whole career.

He is a shit pundit though.
His assist record was not great though, was it. I seem to remember there being a bet about whether he would manage a successful cross all season.

When pundits take the shilling from the BBC, Sky or whatever, they lose the right to represent their old clubs. Micah's a very objective pundit - some aren't so objective and ramble on about the old days. What's he supposed to do, behave like an undertaker because of the second yellow? It's a bit like players that leave and score against us. Franny scored that monster of a goal against us for Derby and quite rightly in my opinion, celebrated like crazy (none of that refusing to celebrate rubbish). Why should our ex players behave like some of our fans want them to - whether scoring against us or doing punditry. Micah didn't mock our loss and I have no problem with his chirpy analysis of the game.

Micah's an excellent pundit who'll have a stellar media career and will no doubt go well beyond footy analysis. He's breaking the mould of the overly serious style of punditry we're used to.
Shearer is still partisan when it comes to Newcastle, he just doesn’t do it in an aggressive manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.