Micah Richards the pundit

Nedum is a bright, intelligent, funny bloke who could have an axe to grind with City.
His only downfall when I hear him on BBC Five Live, is he can sometimes try to be too droll and clever.
But, he is on a far higher level than Micah. The former athlete, Kris Aka Busi (think that's how his name is spelt ?) based his punditry on a contagious laugh.
Micah could become Roy Keane's stooge and an imitation of Kris if he's not careful...
I’m afraid that ship has already sailed and it’s way beyond the horizon..!

The thing is, he has a likeable personality, we don’t need pundits to tell us what we can see with our own eyes, I don’t get worked up about any of them, they are there to create a bit of controversy, if you’re getting worked up about him, let it go there are more important issues in life

The thing is, he has a likeable personality, we don’t need pundits to tell us what we can see with our own eyes, I don’t get worked up about any of them, they are there to create a bit of controversy, if you’re getting worked up about him, let it go there are more important issues in life
cant watch him without squirming…….he’s an embarrassment

Says a lot about some blues when there is a thread dedicated to mainly slating one of ex players for no other reason than in their subjective opinion, his personality isn't to their taste.

He has never done or said anything to warrant some of the insults banded on here.

Whilst he is an ex player, he isn't mancunian and has never claimed he is a lifelong blue, so what do people expect from him? Belting out verses of blue moon live on air whilst elbow dropping the likes of spitty?

He's just a happy guy who is a bit much for some people. When you look around the media and wider afield in the world today, it's a shame there aren't more happy go lucky people like Micah.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.