Micah Richards the pundit

Nedum is a bright, intelligent, funny bloke who could have an axe to grind with City.
His only downfall when I hear him on BBC Five Live, is he can sometimes try to be too droll and clever.
But, he is on a far higher level than Micah. The former athlete, Kris Aka Busi (think that's how his name is spelt ?) based his punditry on a contagious laugh.
Micah could become Roy Keane's stooge and an imitation of Kris if he's not careful...
Nailed it with the Akabusi comparison mate. I've thought the same for ages

Nedum is a bright, intelligent, funny bloke who could have an axe to grind with City.
His only downfall when I hear him on BBC Five Live, is he can sometimes try to be too droll and clever.
But, he is on a far higher level than Micah. The former athlete, Kris Aka Busi (think that's how his name is spelt ?) based his punditry on a contagious laugh.
Micah could become Roy Keane's stooge and an imitation of Kris if he's not careful...

Not too careful ? He's already there, watch any clip of him on CBS Sports and he IS Akabusi, he exists just to do his 'hilarious' laugh and be the butt of jokes.

Can't stand him, he's not in the City corner. On Sunday he agreed with Keane that our penalty was a soft one and he wouldn't have given it.

A clown of a man

I like Nedum also but these people are not interested in insightful and articulate analysis. It’s all about the clicks (ie money) the agenda and the easy way out.
It doesn’t have to be Nedum, it could be anyone who can provide meaningful analysis to educate us rather than going for headlines or towing the anti City line

He’s fucking useless and getting worse by the week. The new generation of football fans love all the shite ‘bantz’ though so no doubt he’ll be around for a while longer sadly.
Not the City representative I was hoping we’d have in the media but unsurprising. None of those in that role who have links to us (apart from Nedum) love the club the same way all the red cunts who represent their clubs love theirs.

Last edited:
It isn't my fault you cannot separate the target of the insult and a subject matter mentioned in it.
Yes you’re right - I cannot separate the two because the subject matter is so vile …..but it’s not my fault that you don’t understand why your comment was unnecessary and in poor taste at best.

I wonder if you’re saying you couldn’t find a better insult that respects your own humanity …..? (Rhetorical question mark)

Some things just can’t be used to attack those we dislike or disagree with. Strange how you don’t understand that point - I wonder about how you were formed and the life you live …..but never mind, enjoy it the best you can while you’re still here to enjoy it blue.

Suprised at all the negativity towards Micah tbh.
I think he loves City!

I'm not so sure tbh, I listen to a lot of the motd top 10 podcasts and obviously see him on Sky. The amount of smoke he blows up rag players arses is very annoying. His picks for top 10s are based on nothing most of the time certainly not football knowledge and city players seem mainly absent.
Post match yesterday we may as well have had Crerand on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.