Micah Richards the pundit

He is a self confessed gooner and he does cheer for them v us , he doesnt defend us, he follows the sky script for a job , sold his soul
Rubbish Kaz. Don't be so paranoid. He played for City all of his life, works for City and cheers City on. He doesn't "cheer for them vs us". That would be ludicrous. When he's a Sky pundit he has to try to be objective and that's what he does. If he sits there talking like us lot on here he's out of a job. Mike Summerbee tried it once and never got invited back.

Fully agree with Didsbury Dave, he has his role and fully embedded in Sky with LOTO, his spin offs with Roy Keane.

He is out there representing himself and doesn’t necessarily defend our team in the way we would, but he is a City fan.

He is in part the way he is to protect his position, earnings and must be good fun.

Doubt he would cheer someone on against us, but also on camera would try and be impartial. The off camera bits you see, he is very blue.

Maybe a time for him to speak up for us with the charges, at this time probably a better one to judge.

However, I don’t think he has the same way about him as for example Neville and would probably struggle with all the interruptions from Carragher.

Let’s see how it goes, but he’s one blue out there which is better then none.

Fully agree with Didsbury Dave, he has his role and fully embedded in Sky with LOTO, his spin offs with Roy Keane.

He is out there representing himself and doesn’t necessarily defend our team in the way we would, but he is a City fan.

He is in part the way he is to protect his position, earnings and must be good fun.

Doubt he would cheer someone on against us, but also on camera would try and be impartial. The off camera bits you see, he is very blue.

Maybe a time for him to speak up for us with the charges, at this time probably a better one to judge.

However, I don’t think he has the same way about him as for example Neville and would probably struggle with all the interruptions from Carragher.

He wanted Arsenal to win the league last year mate.

Rubbish Kaz. Don't be so paranoid. He played for City all of his life, works for City and cheers City on. He doesn't "cheer for them vs us". That would be ludicrous. When he's a Sky pundit he has to try to be objective and that's what he does. If he sits there talking like us lot on here he's out of a job. Mike Summerbee tried it once and never got invited back.
What about Spitty then and his infamous "mo salah you little dancer" cheer/scream when he scored whilst in a title battle with us a couple of seasons back?
Not very impartial and nowhere near the sack for it

He wanted Arsenal to win the league last year mate.

Show me somewhere he said that, I understand team he supported as a kid.

I could see it would be nice for Arsenal to win etc. comment but I can’t see him cheering goals against us for them.

For all the bad comments he gets, he’s not stupid and certainly knows not to bite the hand that feeds him.

Your not allowed to say it as it is on Sky, as you say Buzzer found that out. He put em straight though. Good old Buzzer.

Show me somewhere he said that, I understand team he supported as a kid.

I could see it would be nice for Arsenal to win etc. comment but I can’t see him cheering goals against us for them.

For all the bad comments he gets, he’s not stupid and certainly knows not to bite the hand that feeds him.

He said it live on TV, he's an Arsenal fan and it's not a great leap of faith to say that he wanted them to win the title it isn't big news this.

What about Spitty then and his infamous "mo salah you little dancer" cheer/scream when he scored whilst in a title battle with us a couple of seasons back?
Not very impartial and nowhere near the sack for it
What about when City went 4-0 up against United on VAR and Micah stood up in the gantry chanting “City! City! City!” A second before it was announced to the crowd?

None of this matters. What matters is that people are making stuff up about him cheering on arsenal against us.

He might be a crap pundit but he’s a blue.

I couldn't care less who he'd played for or supported. The point is he's a dreadful pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.