Micah Richards the pundit

That Quarterback comment has no place in football he'll be calling the game Soccer soon.
Agree. Noticed the use of this ridiculous term also during the game. Really annoying and seems to be made up for the sake of it with no actual relevance. Another American affectation.
May add this to the things that annoy you thread.

He gets stick and I can see why to some extent, but he’s a blue, he’s ours and he is the first one of ours to break that United/ Liverpool dominance.

Yes, I think he tries hard to hide City bias, but bar Carragher they all do to some extent and their club fans slag the of for it.

Would I prefer someone else, at times yes and Nedum on podcasts is pure knowledge or in an ideal world Kompany would be our pundit, but he has other ambitions.

The reality is if Micah was not there it would be another United/ Liverpool player.

So best having him there.

He gets stick and I can see why to some extent, but he’s a blue, he’s ours and he is the first one of ours to break that United/ Liverpool dominance.

Yes, I think he tries hard to hide City bias, but bar Carragher they all do to some extent and their club fans slag the of for it.

Would I prefer someone else, at times yes and Nedum on podcasts is pure knowledge or in an ideal world Kompany would be our pundit, but he has other ambitions.

The reality is if Micah was not there it would be another United/ Liverpool player.

So best having him there.
He is a gooner not a blue , he cheered them on when we play them , he just played for us which is why he doesnt really defend us

Agree. Noticed the use of this ridiculous term also during the game. Really annoying and seems to be made up for the sake of it with no actual relevance. Another American affectation.
May add this to the things that annoy you thread.
The use of the word quarter back also anmoyed me .
Slowly changing terminology perhaps to seduce the US market
It's being going on for a good few years now and this together with the numerous commercial breaks and significant additional 'injury ' time which keeps fans in the ground longer all part of the move to mimic American football fan experience,imo.

He is a gooner not a blue , he cheered them on when we play them , he just played for us which is why he doesnt really defend us
No he didn't. FFS. He liked them when he was a kid because of Ian Wright. Most professional footballers have that kind of history.

He's been accociated with City all his life and that makes him blue enough for me, thanks.

No he didn't. FFS. He liked them when he was a kid because of Ian Wright. Most professional footballers have that kind of history.

He's been accociated with City all his life and that makes him blue enough for me, thanks.
He is a self confessed gooner and he does cheer for them v us , he doesnt defend us, he follows the sky script for a job , sold his soul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.