Micah Richards the pundit

What about when City went 4-0 up against United on VAR and Micah stood up in the gantry chanting “City! City! City!” A second before it was announced to the crowd?

None of this matters. What matters is that people are making stuff up about him cheering on arsenal against us.

He might be a crap pundit but he’s a blue.
Oh I just thought you were saying the reasons he Doesn't cheer for us

What about when City went 4-0 up against United on VAR and Micah stood up in the gantry chanting “City! City! City!” A second before it was announced to the crowd?

None of this matters. What matters is that people are making stuff up about him cheering on arsenal against us.

He might be a crap pundit but he’s a blue.
You’re aware of the bizarre “I’m a superfan” mindset amongst some blue moon posters which manifests itself in criticising blues who leave early or go for a beer at HT or sing on the concourse etc etc.

Another way that this bizarre affliction rears its ugly head is in criticism of ex players in the media.
Anything less than rabid unconditional praise for City in every imaginable scenario marks these pundits out as anti city. It can be something as trivial as agreeing with a booking that a City player receives or something as absurd as a mates wife’s cousin’s babysitter’s teacher saw Hinchy smile once in a restaurant when Liverpool scored.

The (poorly) hidden subtext to all their silly ramblings is “I’m a massive blue, look at me”

That quarterback phrase has been around for years tbf. Remember cunts using it to describe Beckhams long punts over the top back in the day.
Still, not a fan of Micah the pundit. Sure he’s a decent bloke though and who he supports or doesn’t support bothers me not one iota.

Rubbish Kaz. Don't be so paranoid. He played for City all of his life, works for City and cheers City on. He doesn't "cheer for them vs us". That would be ludicrous. When he's a Sky pundit he has to try to be objective and that's what he does. If he sits there talking like us lot on here he's out of a job. Mike Summerbee tried it once and never got invited back.
I have to laugh at the knobheads who slag Richards off in this thread and bang on about our coverage I'm the media thread.

He is a self confessed gooner and he does cheer for them v us , he doesnt defend us, he follows the sky script for a job , sold his soul
He is on the BBC a lot more now.
On with Linekar and Shearer and a lot better for it.
Once a Blue always a Blue.

You’re aware of the bizarre “I’m a superfan” mindset amongst some blue moon posters which manifests itself in criticising blues who leave early or go for a beer at HT or sing on the concourse etc etc.

Another way that this bizarre affliction rears its ugly head is in criticism of ex players in the media.
Anything less than rabid unconditional praise for City in every imaginable scenario marks these pundits out as anti city. It can be something as trivial as agreeing with a booking that a City player receives or something as absurd as a mates wife’s cousin’s babysitter’s teacher saw Hinchy smile once in a restaurant when Liverpool scored.

The (poorly) hidden subtext to all their silly ramblings is “I’m a massive blue, look at me”
I’ve seen it all on here.

Noel Gallagher being criticised for spending his time on a world tour instead of going to Lincoln in the Cup. Ricky Hatton similar. I’ve seen Jimmy Wagg, as times served and old school a blue as you possibly get, called a “rag” for mentioning United on GMR. I remember even further back in the fanzines someone accusing Paul Hince, who played for the club and spent his whole life reporting on them, of being a secret United supporter.

Some people’s brains can’t comprehend that it is possible to have more than Manchester City in your life and that doesn’t make you any less of a “fan”.

Micah's harmless enough he just isnt the brightest spanner in the tool box , he gets criticised for not being bias enough , but really that's a compliment , twats like Carragher and Murphy are just brainwashed Dippers and they shoehorn the Dippers into anything and everything.
Their favourite saying is ourselves and the Dippers are the two best teams in the world , but only one team can be the best in the world and its not Clubshop and his merrymen , the Dippers may consider themselves to be second best, which is debatable but we are the bestand have been for a long time look at our trophy cabinet Dippers , you four trophies of note in a decade under Klippety isnt cutting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.