Micah Richards the pundit

It's nonsense talk thats crept in, if they mean he sits in and dictates play from any part the midfield then use the football term Regista or deep lying playmaker, quarterback pfft load of shite

It's like how numbers are now replacing positions, "he's a typical No8" what the fuck does that even mean in the modern game
"Football term Regista" when did that term creep into football ? Not very British :-) .

well ..Micah Richards might be a thick gormless twat,with a small brain, as described by JGB.....
But at least our fine,ex title winning defender hasn't written a book with such low intelligence..explaining how

" I had played my last game for Manchester City...and I was going to exchange the blue shirt for a red one.i wondered how the press and the fans would make of it when the news broke.it would cause a sensation!

I would give Manchester United football club 100 %

Mike Doyle. Captain. Intelligent man don't you think.

Each to their own of course.

Last edited:
well ..Micah Richards might be a thick gormless twat,with a small brain, as described by JGB.....
But at least our fine,ex title winning defender hasn't written a book with such low intelligence..explaining how

" I had played my last game for Manchester City...and I was going to exchange the blue shirt for a red one.i wondered how the press and the fans would make of it when the news broke.it would cause a sensation!

I would give Manchester United football club 100 %

Mick Doyle. Captain. Intelligent man don't you think.

Each to their own of course.
???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.