Micah Richards the pundit

Thought he was awful on MOTD the other night. Kevin de bruyne puts on a football masterclass and Micah was commenting on how fast he can run after being injured. It's garbage. Felt like he'd put zero prep in and he just turned up, played the clown, collected his pay and got off. Rinse and repeat. That Kev performance deserved better

He comes across as an idiot , if he is playing a part he is doing it superbly, turning millions of earnings into a property portfolio is not difficult with the correct advice , building a property potfolio from nothing is good judgement , i speak from experience.
Now run along
Fuck Off.
Micah Richards is more intelligent than your old heart throb Mike Doyle.
Run along ...and read his book.amd educate yourself Sir.

Clearly a blue it’s a very fine line he faces between bias & impartiality. Occasionally he is going to get criticised by fans on both sides if he gets it wrong.
Imagine the shit he gives Neville, Carragher & Keane off camera.
I’d rather have him representing City than not and hopefully his analysis will improve with experience so he doesn’t have to rely solely on banter

I mean he’s been very honest about the fact that he’s an Arsenal fan.
I thought that was joke but I very rarely watch pre, post or even halftime analysis as I find it tedious. At least he demonstrates an allegiance to us which is more than most pundits do which is understandable given his only honours were won with us.

Nobody said it did...did they ?

However, good judgement and decision making ,which I was clearly referring to ,do not equate to lack of intelligence.

Your decision to come online and question Richards intelligence maybe not a good idea in reality. ......" not the sharpest tool in the box "

but clever enough to start a property business at the age of 18...
Seems quite a well thought out decision to me ..

Micahs.... ,not yours.
Given Micah's career in football and broadcasting i wish i wasn't the sharpest..

Clearly a blue it’s a very fine line he faces between bias & impartiality. Occasionally he is going to get criticised by fans on both sides if he gets it wrong.
Imagine the shit he gives Neville, Carragher & Keane off camera.
I’d rather have him representing City than not and hopefully his analysis will improve with experience so he doesn’t have to rely solely on banter
Doesn’t come across as representing City……….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.