Micah Richards the pundit

I wasn’t disagreeing with you but trying to say Micah is not a bad pundit.

It’s just what you are looking for and Sky are different.

It’s really changed over the years and even more so now.

I think it’s fairer to say not what you look for in a pundit rather then bad, as I’m sure Sky have plenty on the roster and a bad pundit would not get many games.

Michael was a genuinely bad pundit and his work on the main Uk channels dried up because of it, no tactical insight nor any banter.

FWIW I think everything is getting dumbed down, with people watching whilst on their phones, WA groups etc. It’s not just football.
Agree with your final point.

Money does not equate to intelligence.
Nobody said it did...did they ?

However, good judgement and decision making ,which I was clearly referring to ,do not equate to lack of intelligence.

Your decision to come online and question Richards intelligence maybe not a good idea in reality. ......" not the sharpest tool in the box "

but clever enough to start a property business at the age of 18...
Seems quite a well thought out decision to me ..

Micahs.... ,not yours.

But savvy enough to be running a multi million pound property business with multiple homes in Leeds and Manchester.
Started when he was 18 years old
I know what you mean
A load of those flutes on towie and love Island are multi millionaire
Seem to be as thick as planks but they may have good management and maybe smarter than I think they are.
I'd say that Joey Essex has a couple of penthouses yet I've still 3 years left on a 30 year mortgage.

Nobody said it did...did they ?

However, good judgement and decision making ,which I was clearly referring to ,do not equate to lack of intelligence.

Your decision to come online and question Richards intelligence maybe not a good idea in reality. ......" not the sharpest tool in the box "

but clever enough to start a property business at the age of 18...
Seems quite a well thought out decision to me ..

Micahs.... ,not yours.
He comes across as an idiot , if he is playing a part he is doing it superbly, turning millions of earnings into a property portfolio is not difficult with the correct advice , building a property potfolio from nothing is good judgement , i speak from experience.
Now run along

Last edited:
It's nonsense talk thats crept in, if they mean he sits in and dictates play from any part the midfield then use the football term Regista or deep lying playmaker, quarterback pfft load of shite

It's like how numbers are now replacing positions, "he's a typical No8" what the fuck does that even mean in the modern game
You can blame Brenda Rodgers when he managed the dippers and was describing Gerrard as being in the quarterback role when he referred to him being the deep lying playmaker.
That was the first time I heard that rubbish. I live in America, and when I heard it, I thought no he isn't you clueless git.

It was one of those fancy managerial ideas he had, like when he told his team at the beginning of a season he wrote the names of 3 players that will disappoint him in an envelope to motivate them in the year they finished second.

Steer away from anything american when it comes to football. After all, they use their hands in their football.

Unfortunately I've been hearing that term more and more recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.