Micah Richards the pundit

Not sure why people think he was employed as a city pundit or is expected to be favourable.to us henleft us amd had plenty of senior playing years at other clubs.

He is employed because his social media presence (big meeks) is good and also they think the younger generation don't want stuffed shirt bores lile murphy or souness, so they got someone with a giddy personality and also found he bounces off keanes morbidnes well.

His insight isn't great and he sits on the fence quite a bit, annoying to many but entertaining to others.

not a great pundit and I don't expect him to be pro city any more than hargreves or sturridge etc

I am more amazed how jamie redknap is still on.

wtf? On his podcast he has said a million times he was a boyhood Arsenal fan but loves City having come through here.

Imagine being a grown ass man and actually giving a fuck who someone else supports.

its an utter nonsense. Back in 2007 he gave interviews about how he was an Arsenal fan. This ‘hiding’ his allegiance is, for some, just another thing to attack him about.

its an utter nonsense. Back in 2007 he gave interviews about how he was an Arsenal fan. This ‘hiding’ his allegiance is, for some, just another thing to attack him about.
Ah well - that 2007 interview puts it all to bed. There are plenty of "things" you are right - taken in isolation.... But taken with the whole - there's not much he brings other than as the fun house clown that isn’t particularly funny - he's absolutely appalling as a pundit.
The vacuous, inane, laddie roadtrip shite is probably more his calling. I suppose he saves on canned laughter.

His book was available for 99p on kindle so being a tight fucker I thought I'd give it a go. Not that likeable really and rated himself a bit too highly.

Ah well - that 2007 interview puts it all to bed. There are plenty of "things" you are right - taken in isolation.... But taken with the whole - there's not much he brings other than as the fun house clown that isn’t particularly funny - he's absolutely appalling as a pundit.
The vacuous, inane, laddie roadtrip shite is probably more his calling. I suppose he saves on canned laughter.
That pretty much sums him up for me. Awful pundit, though he's not alone there. And that road trip thing (what I've seen of it;I tried watching it once, I lasted 15 minutes) is truly horrific television. But the "bantz" generation will lap it up. And I'm guessing he makes more in a week than I earn in a year so he can certainly laugh his bollocks off. As for who he supports; who really gives a fuck?

I always forget how many miserable cunts there are on here.

You don't like punditry. You complain about every **** who steps foot in the studio. He's not serious enough. He's too dour. He supports a team I don't like. He said something that isn't entirely pro-City. He's wearing a jacket I don't like. He used to play for us but doesn't kiss our arse. He tweets stuff I don't like.

Nobody in their right mind watches the punditry for anything more than a couple of minutes. And we've got people here who hate the entire fucking concept of it but will sit and watch every second.

Find a hobby. One that doesn't consist of looking around your immediate environment to spot something you can complain about. Your family and loved ones will benefit from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.