Micah Richards the pundit

Micah is held to a different standard.

Wayne Rooney can barely string a sentence together and people - admittedly not on here - are making out like he’s the second coming.

Gary Neville is hugely biased, as is spitting Carragher and that seething ball of spite and rage who deliberately crippled one of our players, and then insulted his son, Roy Keane.

Alan Shearer as a pundit is like 20mg of diazepam in human form and always has been.

Yet it’s Micah Richards who is getting stick from so many supporters of the club he served for years as a youth player, first team player, club rep and captain. It’s Micah who has got over 300 pages of Blues poring over every word he says and thinking up new and creative excuses for why they don’t like him, even though he loves our club and helped get us where we are now.

Not right.

I have been noticing this myself but have chosen to over look it. People just don't really want to say what they dislike about it him. I was also shocked on the "Kompany to Bayern" thread, some of these types where there also, trying to subtly tear the man down.

if someone has been a tremendous player for the club (completely scandal FREE player by the way), the least you can do is wish them well and go on about your life. I remember how hard it was for some fans to talk down on Milner despite the deceitful mind games he played with his contract situation, some still can't even bring themselves to call Milner out but Micah? Vinny? Oh, easy targets. Its just ridiculous at this point.

I try and not listen to pundits as it’s simply their opinion but he’s seems to be making more of a career with sky with that road trip thingy currently being advertised

So you think people on here don't like him because he is black?
Incredibly insulting, unnecessary and ridiculous post wasn't it.
I mean, it's not as though Carragher, Neville, Rooney, Lineker, Redknapp, Morgan, Jordan, Holmes, Keys etc etc etc get much grief on here is it?
Read just a page or two of this thread and you can see the regard Nedum is held in by all us er..racists.
Getting fkn sick of it - mods should be too.

Last edited:
His book was available for 99p on kindle so being a tight fucker I thought I'd give it a go. Not that likeable really and rated himself a bit too highly.
borrowed his book from my next door neighbour last year and was disappointed in it and my opinion of him definitely changed and not in a positive way

Incredibly insulting, unnecessary and ridiculous post wasn't it.
I mean it's not as though
Carragher Neville, Rooney, Lineker, Redknapp, Morgan, Jordan, Holmes, Keys etc etc etc get much grief on here is it?
Read just a page or two of this thread and you can see the regard Nedum is held in by all us er..racists.
Getting fkn sick of it - mods should too.
No better or worse than most of the other so called pundits, most of whom project a personal agenda and spiteful bias.

Mica has decided to project the 'class clown' persona, which when joined with his lack of insight and communication skill, does him no favours.

Fact is, Pundits add NOTHING but unnecessary expense to the viewing experience !!

No better or worse than most of the other so called pundits, most of whom project a personal agenda and spiteful bias.

Mica has decided to project the 'class clown' persona, which when joined with his lack of insight and communication skill, does him no favours.

Fact is, Pundits add NOTHING but unnecessary expense to the viewing experience !!
I'd say that because he has decided to adopt the personna of "class clown", he is decidedly worse than most pundits in that it's not punditry. To be worse and less informative than most of the present mob, is quite some going.

Last edited:
I'd say that because he has decided to adopt the personal of "class clown", be is decidedly worse than most pundits in that it's not punditry. To be worse and less informative than most of the present mob, is quite some going.
Regrettably correcto.

Its diminished his appeal and reputation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.