Micah Richards the pundit

I was a big fan of Micah as a player but he's not a great orator, he's not a great analyst.

I don't think he was being malicious or biased when he first said that Bernardo was interfering in play, I think he genuinely didn't know one of the first rules of football: that you can't be offside from a corner. By the sounds of it, neither did Sturridge or Cates.

Shocking day for Sky Sports and the main reason this 'controversy' exists is because of how poor the broadcasting line-up is. Sky need to start employing pundits who know the rules of the game as a bare minimum otherwise they'll continue to whip-up fake outrage.

Just because he is an ex-City player in no way makes him supportive of City, nor as a pundit requires him to be imo.

He is exactly like ex-arsenal player Lee Dixon, another whose opinions count for the grand total of fuck all as far as I am concerned.

Micah is just a fucking idiot imo playing up to the audience and taking shite for the most part.

Childlike personality or stooge -???

Just because he is an ex-City player in no way makes him supportive of City, nor as a pundit requires him to be imo.

He is exactly like ex-arsenal player Lee Dixon, another whose opinions count for the grand total of fuck all as far as I am concerned.

Micah is just a fucking idiot imo playing up to the audience and taking shite for the most part.

Childlike personality or stooge -???
You would hope considering him being on our payroll he would be on our side on any possible 50 50s.

I wish Micah would just make his mind up. Say what he thinks, even if that comes across as anti City.
This bumbling and none committal stance is just arse licking nonsense.
If SKY was serious about football, they should dump Micah for Nedum Onuoha.
Nedum's knowledge and match analysis is way above Micah's, as well as most of the current SKY lineup.
As it is, they prefer to keep the comedy pundits and "company" yes men.
Pretty sure Nedum won't play the fool, and that's why his opportunities are limited. He appears on podcasts and always comes across as balanced and knowledgeable.

Pretty sure Nedum won't play the fool, and that's why his opportunities are limited. He appears on podcasts and always comes across as balanced and knowledgeable.

Absolutely no comparison between Nedum and Micah.

I would say that Nedum is the knowledgeable and considered individual who is a consumate professional when talking football and giving his insight on matters.

Micah is happy to play the village idiot roll but presumably gets well paid for his lack of integrity.

Turn the sound off and watch - your eyes provide a much more sensible option.

Each to their own I guess - but " pundits " in general provide fodder for the hard of understanding and are totally unnecessary .

I was a big fan of Micah as a player but he's not a great orator, he's not a great analyst and if we're honest, he's only been employed because of the colour of his skin.

I don't think he was being malicious or biased when he first said that Bernardo was interfering in play, I think he genuinely didn't know one of the first rules of football: that you can't be offside from a corner. By the sounds of it, neither did Sturridge or Cates.

Shocking day for Sky Sports and the main reason this 'controversy' exists is because of how poor the broadcasting line-up is. Sky need to start employing pundits who know the rules of the game as a bare minimum otherwise they'll continue to whip-up fake outrage.
Employed because of the colour of his skin, what evidence have you got for that?

I think he's employed because a lot of people like him, he's a character. I personally think he talks a lot of shit, especially against city, but I still think he's very likeable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.