Micah Richards the pundit

This is right.

We live in a country where TV is awash with shows like the X factor, Britain's got talent and various reality shows featuring over emoting jovial idiots ...... the public like people like Micah

Blues criticising him don't understand why he's employed by the networks
It’s actually completely the opposite, Blues understand fully why he’s employed by the networks, they just don’t like what he’s morphed into ..

He’s turned into a complete and utter moron.

He's become this "Big Meeks" character that they seem to love on CBS's coverage alongside Carragher and Terry Henry. And, assuming you are geared up to watching a football/comedy programme, it's a good act.

Problem is that we're used to some attempt at analysis, and expect our commentators and experts to tell us something we don't already know. Neville does this, Keane does this. Not sure what Carragher or Micah or Alan Smith do on that front...

He’s become nauseating. I made the mistake of listening to him on the Rest is football podcast. His take on the City goal yesterday is weird trying to make an angle that it should be disallowed because Silva impeded the keeper which stopped him being set for the header FFS.
Then he was waxing lyrical over Liverpool and the atmosphere etc… it sounded terrible from what I heard. He’s a fully fledged member of the Sky Sports Red cartel crew now !

He’s become nauseating. I made the mistake of listening to him on the Rest is football podcast. His take on the City goal yesterday is weird trying to make an angle that it should be disallowed because Silva impeded the keeper which stopped him being set for the header FFS.
Then he was waxing lyrical over Liverpool and the atmosphere etc… it sounded terrible from what I heard. He’s a fully fledged member of the Sky Sports Red cartel crew now !
Red on the inside !!

The same Micah that said 'Ederson should have been stronger' for the Gabriel goal v Arsenal in the 2-2 when Eddie was blocked off?

Sky are obviously pulling his strings, and I don't think he's mastered the art of subtlety.

Micah talks bollocks. The keeper yesterday was almost 8 inches taller than Bernardo and 20kg heavier. It's laughable that Micah was spouting out that he impeded the keeper. It was a total mismatch.

He's become this "Big Meeks" character that they seem to love on CBS's coverage alongside Carragher and Terry Henry. And, assuming you are geared up to watching a football/comedy programme, it's a good act.

Problem is that we're used to some attempt at analysis, and expect our commentators and experts to tell us something we don't already know. Neville does this, Keane does this. Not sure what Carragher or Micah or Alan Smith do on that front...
Kelly Cates told them both off yesterday after the Liverpool v Chelsea game had finished when they were trying to be funny. Told them they weren’t on CBS.

I watched Friday Night Football Leeds v SheffUtd and Jobi McAnuff was on as usual for the EFL game. He’s dead insightful, talks about tactics and technique. Still has a laugh but no nonsense. He puts all the PL pundits to shame.

Kelly Cates told them both off yesterday after the Liverpool v Chelsea game had finished when they were trying to be funny. Told them they weren’t on CBS.

I watched Friday Night Football Leeds v SheffUtd and Jobi McAnuff was on as usual for the EFL game. He’s dead insightful, talks about tactics and technique. Still has a laugh but no nonsense. He puts all the PL pundits to shame.
He’s articulate too. He and Liam Rosenior used to make a great pair of pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.