Micah Richards the pundit

I was a big fan of Micah as a player but he's not a great orator, he's not a great analyst and if we're honest, he's only been employed because of the colour of his skin.

I don't think he was being malicious or biased when he first said that Bernardo was interfering in play, I think he genuinely didn't know one of the first rules of football: that you can't be offside from a corner. By the sounds of it, neither did Sturridge or Cates.

Shocking day for Sky Sports and the main reason this 'controversy' exists is because of how poor the broadcasting line-up is. Sky need to start employing pundits who know the rules of the game as a bare minimum otherwise they'll continue to whip-up fake outrage.
Wait, what? This kind of talk has been slowly creeping into this forum for some time but it seems to be the main attraction here now, shame how these type have finally found there way into Bluemoon, can't say I didn't see it coming though, it's been encouraged by some here.

Soccer Saturday. Clinton Morrison.

I had the delight of listening to the whole match on 5 Live yesterday, and Clinton was on co-comms.
Apart from his fractured take on the English language, the main thing that was obvious to anyone listening was that if there was an on-field incident, his immediate take was always wrong. Every time except one - the Stones goal - when he immediately correctly said when it was mentioned that the flag had gone up (something apparantly missed by all the TV broadcasters) that you couldn't be offside from a corner, that the only issue would be if Bernardo was interfering with play as the header came in and that he wasn't...

So, either he gets it occasionally, or he's just less shit than the TV punters looking for a "big take".

And, lets be honest, if Stones had scored in the 70th minute, none of this would be even mentioned...

Wait, what? This kind of talk has been slowly creeping into this forum for some time but it seems to be the main attraction here now, shame how these type have finally found there way into Bluemoon, can't say I didn't see it coming though, it's been encouraged by some here.

I love Micah but he doesn't have anywhere near the talent to be a pundit and I'm shocked that he's employed to clown about and barely make an articulate point, and doesn't actually know the basic rules of the game. Contrast with Lescott, Walcott and many others for example who have good speaking skills and provide good analysis.

I love Micah but he doesn't have anywhere near the talent to be a pundit and I'm shocked that he's employed to clown about and barely make an articulate point, and doesn't actually know the basic rules of the game. Contrast with Lescott, Walcott and many others for example who have good speaking skills and provide good analysis.
So you say he's ticking a box, why don't they get Nedum or someone else if they're ticking a box?

Micah is ticking the entertainment box. Neutral fans like him, in my experience.
This is right.

We live in a country where TV is awash with shows like the X factor, Britain's got talent and various reality shows featuring over emoting jovial idiots ...... the public like people like Micah

Blues criticising him don't understand why he's employed by the networks

Loved Micah as a player.When he burst on to the scene as a pundit his enthusiasm was like a breath of fresh air and it was great to have a blue in main stream media fighting our cause.Unfortunately he is now playing the well paid part as class clown and beating the club that made him with a stick earns him big bucks.People do need to keep the colour of his skin out of it.He is shit because he's shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.