Micah Richards

TrueBlue1705 said:
razman said:
From Mail

BREAKING: Manchester City have rejected a loan offer from Liverpool for defender Micah Richards

may not be at his best.but we need him !!

Why on earth would we loan him to Liverpool, they are rivals .... are they f*cking stupid.

Because well be banking on Micah to run up the right forget to track back and Liverpool will ship bag loads of goals ......its genius really

crystal_mais said:
stonerblue said:
Captain Oats said:
Just to back up micah. He was class this time last year and has helped us to memorable victorys like the 6-1. what is it with city fans! a player has some bad games after an injury and the reaction is sell him. like joe hart, kolarov etc. get a grip.

Insert this into all the posts that have a players name as the title and it would be bang on in them all.

Some shit so-called City supporters on here these days.

No - the facts have always been there with Micah - he just hasn't developed as he should have - it is there for all to see. Does not mean we are shit so- call City Fans

He is continually having bad games - My opinion is Micah needs to step up to the mark!!

As for these days I've been a City fan for 35 years - than you!!!

For clarification of the point i was trying to make, see the post after your original reply.

You didn't highlight one very important word from that sentence, 'some'.
The speed with which lots of new members of this site slag off current players, and with real venom, disgusts me. They're not supporters.

George Hannah said:
My message to Micah is that you are the best right back in the country. Just get fit and when you get your chance to play make it count.

There's no point in telling him fibs, he's not the best is he ?

George Hannah said:
My message to Micah is that you are the best right back in the country. Just get fit and when you get your chance to play make it count.

Lol. No he isn't

Bluebee2 said:
George Hannah said:

you think Glen Johnson and Kyle Walker are better than a fully match fit Micah?
I certainly don't.

Had we had a player to cover Zab, this would have actually made a lot of sense to me. Micah needs games but he just isn't going to get them with us. Had he got a run of games at the scousers then we would have had a better idea if he could still do it at the top level. We could then decide if he was worth a new contract or even if not we would get a decent fee for him if he looked the part.

As it is, he will play maybe the odd FA cup game and at the end of the season we are left with a huge decision. One year left for a player who has managed less than 20 games in the last 2 seasons and during those games, left more questions than answers.

He will want at least a new four year contract and I would imagine at least £50k a week if not more. That's a £10m outlay for someone who may hardly play. However, if we let him go, we will need to pay more to replace him!

Decisions decisions

George Hannah said:
Bluebee2 said:
George Hannah said:

you think Glen Johnson and Kyle Walker are better than a fully match fit Micah?
I certainly don't.

You phrased it wrong, you should of said "that you are the best English right back in the country".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.