Micah Richards

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if he isn't ashamed of himself for the shite he served up today then he doesn't deserve to ever wear the shirt again.

Particularly that blatant dive at the edge of their box. That one will end up in a Youtube video featuring ludicrous dives.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
He's been overrated then really lazy now utter crap, I would prefer the 17 ur old that tried than the more naive tosh player he is. Don't want him to wear the shirt again, something I be been thinkin for a whIle now. He was their best player yesterday, marking our players out of the game, sauntering back like he had a right to, an average div 2 player at best, fookin criminal what he earns what he does; for ball watching and breaking our attacks down. Where the Fu k was he in his defensive duties yet again. Get rid and bring the kids in, at least we will see some effort and less naievity, what must they think when they see this goon.

WOW- give it a rest, the guy could do with a run of games and tbh i think him and Milner in the first half didnt have a clue what pellegrini was asking of them, there was a little period of the first half when it looked like he was being asked to man mark AJ . I kno you don't think Micah is the most intelligent player but he and Milner just wouldn't play like that, they usually are quite good together to be fair.

There were quite a few players out there today that were very very poor-big players too,none more so than yaya -he did fuck all lets be honest .

Pellegrini is shuffling too many players needlessly when he doesn't need too and not taking opportunities to swap one or two players when he can, he changed 3 of his back 4 today , i kno 1 change was forced upon him but if he swaped zab for Micah in some games things like today dont happen, all the players need game time so when changes are forced upon him we have players who kno what he wants them to do.

Anyway im just fucked off-not sure about the managers tactics either but hey lets hoe it comes good,we're not a million miles off and take some comfort in the fact that all the other teams are not that consistent either, we just need to sort this away form -and quick.

Stay sky blue !!!

Sunny Coast Blue said:
He's been overrated then really lazy now utter crap, I would prefer the 17 ur old that tried than the more naive tosh player he is. Don't want him to wear the shirt again, something I be been thinkin for a whIle now. He was their best player yesterday, marking our players out of the game, sauntering back like he had a right to, an average div 2 player at best, fookin criminal what he earns what he does; for ball watching and breaking our attacks down. Where the Fu k was he in his defensive duties yet again. Get rid and bring the kids in, at least we will see some effort and less naievity, what must they think when they see this goon.

What a first class **** you are. Don't want him to wear the shirt again? Why have you been thinking that for a while then? What a shit post and them you end it by saying bring the kids in! This is our most successful academy product and our longest serving player yet you say he shouldn't wear the shirt again.

True_Blue69 said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:

What a first class **** you are. Don't want him to wear the shirt again? Why have you been thinking that for a while then? What a shit post and them you end it by saying bring the kids in! This is our most successful academy product and our longest serving player yet you say he shouldn't wear the shirt again.

Trueblue69- i agree with you sir !!

I like Micah Richards he's one of our own and a whole hearted player, But in my opinion he's not good enough, Doubt he will be offered a new contract by the club.

Trouble with Richards is he believed his own hype when he got into the City and England sides , and he stopped doing the things had got him there ........ that was an embarrassing performance from him today , and it looked like other City players were reluctant to pass to him .... he contributed practically nothing all game , aside from flexing his muscles like the incredible hulk on one occasion!

Top class average, and always has been.
glasses-532_1493024a.jpg

Feel free to remove any time.

Ray78 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he is sold at the end of the season.

Apparently he has been quite close to a new deal. I wonder if they will reconsider. Can being English + academy really be enough to earn you a monster money deal when your injury record is woeful and your ability to play for an elite level club is questionable? Then again, he had that period in the title-winning season where he looked great, but that was a travesty of a performance today where he played like an undisciplined 12-year-old.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
if he isn't ashamed of himself for the shite he served up today then he doesn't deserve to ever wear the shirt again.

His days with us are coming to an end. He cannot put in performances like that an expect a contract extension.

Maybe it's time to freshen up this squad with so many players coming to the 18m left on their contracts.

Yep, looking forwards, this gets to the real heart of the issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.