Micah..

m27 said:
gio's side step said:
To repeat myself for the 7,000th time.

Brain dead.

You must have overhead me and my old man discussing him yesterday mate.

Mate, only the self deceived blue who shits positivity from their arse can and will defend Richards. The same blues who backed Pearce. It's mediocricy. It's the past. People come on here saying Richards has had a good pre-season, Richards has shown promise in the past. There are two reasons why some still back him.

1. Because he's english
2. Because he's a younger player come through the academy

Load of sentimental shite. He is not and will not ever be good enough for us if we want to push on. Positional awareness ZERO. Concentration ZERO. Football brain ZERO

gio's side step said:
m27 said:

Mate, only the self deceived blue who shits positivity from their arse can and will defend Richards. The same blues who backed Pearce. It's mediocricy. It's the past. People come on here saying Richards has had a good pre-season, Richards has shown promise in the past. There are two reasons why some still back him.

1. Because he's english

Load of sentimental shite. He is not and will not ever be good enough for us if we want to push on. Positional awareness ZERO. Concentration ZERO. Football brain ZERO

I try and constructively crticise him on here because people still defend him to the hilt and I don't want rows with them really BUT....if you have a chat with me in the boozer I will probably say exactly what you have posted above.

I'm not prepared to put up with his ineptness anymore while we wait and see if he ever becomes good enough. If ever anyone needed a loan deal it's him.

bluebannana said:
shut up you prick get behind the player if this is what its going to be like every game just cos one player played bad then ill give up going what happens if tevez plays bad will he hav to then go

get behind the player

I think everyone IS behind him - Litrally - we've got to because he gets caught out of position so often!

gio's side step said:
m27 said:

1. Because he's english

PROBABLY THE MOST HONEST POST ON HERE.

He looked out of his depth yesterday, massively. Yes first game of the season etc, seemed to be on the wrong side of bale throughout the game. Not sure why Manchini incourages Michah to push forward (overlap) ! dont think I have seen a decent cross by him for a couple of seasons bar his lay off to Bellamy against Arsenal last season, he drives forward hits a brick wall then leave sus exposed at the back.

doomuk said:
bluebannana said:
shut up you prick get behind the player if this is what its going to be like every game just cos one player played bad then ill give up going what happens if tevez plays bad will he hav to then go

get behind the player

I think everyone IS behind him - Litrally - we've got to because he gets caught out of position so often!

...and if only it was a case of one bad game. I've been pulling my hair out with him for over two seasons now.

Amazing to think that whan we played Blackburn away in the last league game of the season under Pearce we were singing "We've only got one man!" in praise of him. Like I posted earlier, it's time questions were seriously asked why he has regressed so badly since his debut season.

m27 said:
doomuk said:

...and if only it was a case of one bad game. I've been pulling my hair out with him for over two seasons now.

Amazing to think that whan we played Blackburn away in the last league game of the season under Pearce we were singing "We've only got one man!" in praise of him. Like I posted earlier, it's time questions were seriously asked why he has regressed so badly since his debut season.

Because once Dunnie wasn't there to protect him his weaknesses began to show!! End of.

p.s. I have not read all 16 or so pages so if this has already been said I apologise.

Ive lost count of the amount of times other players have been critized when they have been trying to cover micahs position.
They mentioned toure at one point on MOTD not getting to bale sooner but he was trying to cover 2 positions because micah was rubbing his leg in the box ball watching (how many times do you see him hurt).
Imho hes garbage and hes busking it as a footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.