Micah..

Micah is a semi decent prem defender but the trouble is that he can't play football. He looks clumsy with ball at his feet an provides nothing from a wing position. Boateng will be a massive improvement footballing wise. Micah is a squad player

if a player needs defending im all ways there but richards is not good enough he has been our weak spot for a few years now and we have had nothing better imho when boateng is fit he will be taking his place no doubts!

larderland said:
AustinBlue said:
I thought he was good against Valencia.

sorry i meant a game that wasnt a friendly,ie a league game

OK - Last year was a tough one with injuries. I thought he was decent in the home game against Chelsea (I think his last fully healthy game of last season). Prior to that, I thought home against United in January he played well. And against Blackburn at home, I thought he was brilliant.

I'm not saying he's a great defender. I think he has potential to get much much better. I don't like his positioning and some of his decisions. But I think he's one of ours and has moments of looking great. I'll never forget the way he shut down United a couple of years ago. And I think for our own fans to call him "shit" is ridiculous.

AustinBlue said:
To say MIcah is shit just defies belief for me. He had a tough day. But "shit?" I watched West Brom get taken apart today, and remember what that feels like after 30+ years supporting City. Micah didn't have a great day, but "shit?" When did we become so spoiled and so disloyal to our own players? I saw a player really putting a shift in today. Had a hard time against some world class players. But "shit?" Bugger me.

Well i cant speak for anyone else on this board but i become disloyal to him when he chose to feign injury whilst wearing a blue shirt, not sure what the poster is on with the nameing of 4 managers, add Cappello and 3 of them have dropped him. Bale could have been up-ended collecting the ball (ala Zab), which whilst moody is nevertheless a move for a fullback dealing with just such a threat. Waiting for the player to arrive in the penalty area is a big no-no, he might have noticed at Everton last year.. but no.. he don't know where he is on the pitch (that equates to shit). To compound this theory you might have noticed a ball spin out from a Tottenham player towards the flank/corner flag with Defoe running to collect it with Richards right on him. The ball was going out so Richards mauled him in the back ensuring he was brought to the ground winning a free kick in a position that trumps a corner kick...pressure back on= Shit.

All that said, Micah did mention in a recent interview that he was the best centreback at the club (without being asked) so maybe moving him central v Liverpool is the road forward.

Fat Chance said:
[

All that said, Micah did mention in a recent interview that he was the best centreback at the club (without being asked) so maybe moving him central v Liverpool is the road forward.

I call bullshit. He has never said that he was the best centreback. That kind of gossip and rumour just makes it harder for a kid.

Show me where he said it and I'll apologize - but if you can't, you should be ashamed of piling on one of our own players and spreading lies.

AustinBlue said:
Fat Chance said:
[

I call bullshit. He has never said that he was the best centreback. That kind of gossip and rumour just makes it harder for a kid.

Show me where he said it and I'll apologize - but if you can't, you should be ashamed of piling on one of our own players and spreading lies.

A little tip for ya Austin....dont wager a lot of money on him not saying it.

just got back from stunking orrible london, get a fucking grip, 1 game and slating our own players. I'll be honest, a lot of you make me sick.
this is aimed at the forst few posters tho , cant be arsed to read thread, plus cant see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.