Micah..

I was reliably informed by our resident 'experts' the other night that Micah can't run, can't jump, can't head it, can't pass, etc, etc. I hope they were watching tonight. Well done Micah lad.

as strong as all ways tonight but we can go down the walcott debate with mich and say he lacks that footballing brain theory!

He will continue to struggle defensively against teams with a good winger but in situations like today he is a plus, not a minus. Surely he is as good as Glen Johnson and deserving of a call-up.

mcfc1632 said:
bluebannana said:
shut up you prick get behind the player if this is what its going to be like every game just cos one player played bad then ill give up going what happens if tevez plays bad will he hav to then go

get behind the player

understand the sentiment - but sorry Micah has been shite - absoute shite for a very long time - cost us lots of points last season and will do the same - I do not like criticising CITY players and do not enjoy it - but MICAH IS TOTAL SHITE

-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 am --

lostgalaxy said:
Oh give him to Redknap then.

In a heartbeat
go on micah son fuck these so called blues the real people are behind you and a great game tonight-keep it up son-cmon city n bobby manc

hgblue said:
I was reliably informed by our resident 'experts' the other night that Micah can't run, can't jump, can't head it, can't pass, etc, etc. I hope they were watching tonight. Well done Micah lad.

^^^^ !00% this, well done Micah.

Good game tonight, but the only thing is when he does something well he seems to do something bad as well. Was decent defensively, but got skinned a few times. Was ok going forwards, but passed the ball to Johnson one time then didn't look to help him when he was surrounded by two L'pool players! Well taken goal, but it'll probably be given to Tevez unfortunately!

might be wrong but may have been toure who made the bad pass. Definately saw toure make one bad pass - might not have been this incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.