Micah..

best performance i've seen from him for a long time.

looked sluggish and rusty in the spurs game, but tonight he was strong, robust, quick, his positional awareness was spot on (which i think has always been his weakness) and it was his goal, in my opinion.

like the Micah of old ... well played laddie!

-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:59 pm --

best performance i've seen from him for a long time.

looked sluggish and rusty in the spurs game, but tonight he was strong, robust, quick, his positional awareness was spot on (which i think has always been his weakness) and it was his goal, in my opinion.

like the Micah of old ... well played laddie!

I'll hold my hands up and admit that I've been critical of him over the last season, but he put in a shift tonight and I'm happy if he proves me wrong over the long term. Would love him and Boateng to be fighting it out all season for the RB role.

was a good game for him but there was no question he was slower over yard, lost his burst of pace. Solid game though.

Well done Micah great game tonight! Not sure some of the Muppets will ever stop moaning no matter what you do mate.

sam the drummer said:
Good game tonight, but the only thing is when he does something well he seems to do something bad as well. Was decent defensively, but got skinned a few times. Was ok going forwards, but passed the ball to Johnson one time then didn't look to help him when he was surrounded by two L'pool players! Well taken goal, but it'll probably be given to Tevez unfortunately!
Yes I saw that too but the good outweighs the bad...no defender is gonna have a perfect match all the time

tonight looked like the micah richards of 2006-2007,

i still don't rate him highly, hopefully that performance was of many more to come.

i'll stand by him, but at times i still doubt him, keep it up micah and prove me wrong young man, superb game tonight.

Played very well tonight, as did Lescott on the other side. I still think Boateng and Kolarov will be first choice full backs, and we'll be even better with them in. Good times.

Ric said:
Played very well tonight, as did Lescott on the other side. I still think Boateng and Kolarov will be first choice full backs, and we'll be even better with them in. Good times.

both kolarov and boateng will be brilliant as our wing backs.

mancini used them tonight in lescott and micah, it dodn't work to well, but if we can play that with them two, imagine how good we can be when their both back!

and people say we ave to many players, it's rubbish, we just have an AMAZING squad :)

Did anyone else see when Jovanovic 'bounced' off of Micah when they went shoulder to shoulder lol, the mans a beast!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.