Micah..

Boetang's injury is probably a blessing for Micah - it gives him the opportunity to stake a claim - he did very well tonight

Bluefen said:
Boetang's injury is probably a blessing for Micah - it gives him the opportunity to stake a claim - he did very well tonight

Dont like to say this but however well Michal plays, Boateng will always be picked above him...

Taller, faster and fitter.. (oh and more experienced - WC finals)

Aussie! said:
Bluefen said:

Dont like to say this but however well Michal plays, Boateng will always be picked above him...

Taller, faster and fitter.. (oh and more experienced - WC finals)

Micah will still get fair amount of games.

also boateng might find himself in CH a few games to..

Yes agree (was very impressed with Boetang in the Valencia game)...but having Richards know that Boetangs waiting in the wings means he has to raise his game until Boetang gets fit. (which he has done)..either way we win !

I can't believe I'm saying this but I was marginally impressed with him tonight.

Whilst we're in the mood for retractions, Kolo Toure?

Sorry for calling you shit, fucking shit, the black Richard Dunne, and my favourite, "you can't spell Tourettes without Toure"...

will we now see Micah in drab normal t-shirts and pants?

maybe he suddenly past that phase and is now a focused footballer.

anyway, i thought he impressed and from that one game, would have walked into many top teams squad.

hope his form continues even when rotated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.