Micah..

He did well at Valencia, imo he went backwards since he moved back to right back. Boateng should be straight in though.

I would challenge any right back in the country to have lived with Bale today - he was outstanding. There are some who may have done better than Micah but I stress I think Bale was on top of his game.

Kolarov had a far worse 45minutes than micah, couldnt pass, couldnt tackle, lost the ball every run and taking shots from stupid distances. Does that mean he should fuck off too? None of us would even think of getting rid of him. You're supposed to back your players

Anyway when boateng is fit he will be in right back, i look forward to when he has a bad game so the bitching begins again "Boateng out".

20sbc07 said:
Kolarov had a far worse 45minutes than micah, couldnt pass, couldnt tackle, lost the ball every run and taking shots from stupid distances. Does that mean he should fuck off too? None of us would even think of getting rid of him. You're supposed to back your players

Anyway when boateng is fit he will be in right back, i look forward to when he has a bad game so the bitching begins again "Boateng out".

Kolarov had a worse 45???? What the fuck...

I thought he played well, Lennon wasnt that much involved thanks to him... last season he walked round Sylvinho. The sooner Micah fucks out of here the better.

Absolutley hate getting on players backs but those supporting Richards please name one attribute Micah has. I can't think a single thing he's good at.

Spurs away would of been a tough away for any team especially first game of the season with the fans and players bouncing ,Micah has had a great attitude all pre season ,he was up against Bale who was flying and any right back would of struggled ,you need to get off his back big time ,a draw in one of the toughest away games in the prem a great start ,lets get behind him and give him the chance his work rate and attitude deserves . come on city ..

I don't mind if a player who has no ability gets skinned to fook but you can see him working his bollocks off but Richards doesn't even seem to work hard, he was up against a great player today but he needs to keep his head down and get working.

It pretty much summed his game up when he lost the ball and then didnt even get back into position and the commentator picked it up.

The lad could easily have been an England international but he just doesnt have a footballing brain whatsoever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.