Micah..

20sbc07 said:
Kolarov had a far worse 45minutes than micah, couldnt pass, couldnt tackle, lost the ball every run and taking shots from stupid distances. Does that mean he should fuck off too? None of us would even think of getting rid of him. You're supposed to back your players

That's your idea of giving backing?

20sbc07 said:
Kolarov had a far worse 45minutes than micah, couldnt pass, couldnt tackle, lost the ball every run and taking shots from stupid distances. Does that mean he should fuck off too? None of us would even think of getting rid of him. You're supposed to back your players.

Kolarov worse 45mins......

This thread begs the question what did anybody think would happen once an opponent had learnt/been instructed to jink and throw dummys left/right to a player of Micahs build....truth is it's easy-peasy to take the piss out of a bouncer in a car park. Folk go on about Micahs speed...never, ever, his turning speed, so what does the opposition do...it's hardly cracking the fuckin Atom is it? Do you remember being lined up picking teams when you was kids....Micahs shit, kids an athlete collecting top £'s.

I still dont get why Ned was loaned out, and we kept him!

Ned is a better RB and CB than Micah, and i can see it staying like that. Ned maybe injury prone, but id rather have a injury prone good defender, than him, sorry to say it but he aint good enough and doesnt seem to be improving at all. 2 years hes been like this now.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Get rid quickly... the guy is a fucking liability. Fed up of these deadwood costing us games. Its always either him or Zabaleta that fuck it up for us.

Luckily today Kolo and Joe were awake.

bluebannana said:
shut up you prick get behind the player if this is what its going to be like every game just cos one player played bad then ill give up going what happens if tevez plays bad will he hav to then go

get behind the player

Get behind the player ask my b****x the problem is its too easy to get behind this player ask Bale, we have been carrying him for the past 2 years. He doesnt track back and Sweep and Kolo spend their time covering for him.

And no I wont have a go at Teves cause he gives it all for the team and doesnt wander around expecting other people to do his job.

If you want to get behind him youre in the minority but off you go.

Didn't play great, but some have severely overeacted.

He settled in towards the end of the 1st half, but before that he was a bit of a liability. Id probably play Boateng when fit on todays showing but dont write Richards off just yet.

micah`s positional sense is more than worrying, he is always fifteen to twenty yards away from his man.

stumpy_mcfc said:
I would challenge any right back in the country to have lived with Bale today - he was outstanding. There are some who may have done better than Micah but I stress I think Bale was on top of his game.

And at no point did Micah try to change his own style of play. Everytime Bale has to get on his left foot, Richatds didn't even try to counteract that. Hasn't improved, doesn't appear to be able to learn.
Not good enough and hasn't been for a while.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I still dont get why Ned was loaned out, and we kept him!

Ned is a better RB and CB than Micah, and i can see it staying like that. Ned maybe injury prone, but id rather have a injury prone good defender, than him, sorry to say it but he aint good enough and doesnt seem to be improving at all. 2 years hes been like this now.

He was loaned out for shootin his mouth off on soccer am but i agree with you wish he was here in stead of Micah the brain donor<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm --<br /><br />
mancityvstoke said:
SouthStand211 said:
Infuriating the way he ducks down when someone is standing in front of him with the ball... he seems to do this thing where he outstretches his arm giving the defender at least a metre to move the ball to either shoot or pass. See below

9gx0jp.jpg

well done Lowry ...know what yoiu mean though ;)

You should also include his hand tugging on the other players shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.